This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#91Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 1:58:03 PM
It is on gamefaqs front page, so it's kinda hard to miss it... XD

Didn't notice that, never mind then.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#92dead_kaiserPosted 1/11/2013 2:02:16 PM
I'm Brazilian and I can honestily say people here SUCK playing most games.

I hate playing with people from my country. And I hate it that game companies are making 'easier' for brazilians to connect online and play.

Seriously, you guys complain about '7 year old kids' speaking in the mic? I complain when I hear people speaking brazilian portuguese with their horrible voice and accent.
#93AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 2:17:30 PM
dead_kaiser posted...
And I hate it that game companies are making 'easier' for brazilians to connect online and play.

Seriously, you guys complain about '7 year old kids' speaking in the mic? I complain when I hear people speaking brazilian portuguese with their horrible voice and accent.

You do know that it's helping u too right?

ahhahahhaha and hearing brazilian accent from other player = challenge accept, i will make u skirm brazilian worm hahahahahaha
#94pres_madagascarPosted 1/11/2013 2:23:09 PM
Its not ALL Brazilians, it just seems to happen so often that it makes no sense. I have met competant Brazilians. Now, they didnt announce themselves as brazilian, but they were on the known Brazilian servers and just didnt say anytging at all. They did their jobs well snd no one had any issues.

Its the ones that do the stuff mentioned in this topic and need on everything and wuch that are a problem.

Why ARE they placed with americans anyway? I almost nevet encounter anyone from sny other latin american countries. Just brazil.

*brazilian player suck badly or rolls on something they cant use*
"Sorry I dont speak english"

Half the time it makes me think they're trolling and pretending they dont understand us. When they're called out on being bad they act like they dont speak english but then will speak in broken english like "I trade to you".

Come on now.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#95sonic_rockzPosted 1/11/2013 2:23:30 PM
pres_madagascar posted...
Not just this game.

League of Legends too. Any others?

Dota 2, but more Russians than BRs.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#96pres_madagascarPosted 1/11/2013 2:25:27 PM
You know. I think the reason the language thing is so problematic is that a large nunber of americans can at least understand a small amount of spanish from it being so prevelant up here. But portugese gets like no exposure outside of portugal, the azores, Brazil, etc.. and brazilian portugese is different from standard portugese.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#97dead_kaiserPosted 1/11/2013 2:32:15 PM
@Ayresbrun

Nah, it doesn't really help me. I always buy my games when I travel to North America or just order it online through Play-Asia.

Brazilian nordestinos and "manos" have horrible accent. I just hate when I'm playing a game and someone is all like "Mano, mata o cara, rédishóti no boneco dele... pô, tô com pouco sangue, preciso regenerar o sangue, véi"

Merda de brasileiros >_>'
#98AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 2:42:42 PM
pres_madagascar posted...
You know. I think the reason the language thing is so problematic is that a large nunber of americans can at least understand a small amount of spanish from it being so prevelant up here. But portugese gets like no exposure outside of portugal, the azores, Brazil, etc.. and brazilian portugese is different from standard portugese.

U're right, but imagine this...

What if, the world most speaken language was portuguese? U would be very angry with them too, because they don't understand our language.

They are just segregating people! The game is supposed to be played in the entire world, there will be sucky people, ignorant people, badass people, god among us people, etc

There's still not enough reason for the complaining. It will always have this kinda of people!

Our culture is to troll people? I totally think so, that's why i always hunt brazilians. But we have to change it gradually. I just don't think it's right to segregate... Specially in a MMO
#99AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 2:45:17 PM
dead_kaiser posted...
@Ayresbrun

Nah, it doesn't really help me. I always buy my games when I travel to North America or just order it online through Play-Asia.

Brazilian nordestinos and "manos" have horrible accent. I just hate when I'm playing a game and someone is all like "Mano, mata o cara, rédishóti no boneco dele... pô, tô com pouco sangue, preciso regenerar o sangue, véi"

Merda de brasileiros >_>'

I'm 100% with u man!

Obs: "qnd comeca com mano, eu mato msm q seja do meu time!"
#100MakeHatePosted 1/11/2013 3:11:53 PM
Hak posted...
renzsweet posted...
I have to agree with these posts. I played a trial to see what all the talk of the Pandas was about. My experience has caused me to not extend my time. I not once saw a tank roll anything but need on every cloth and leather drop, and mages roll need on plate EVERY single time, I kid you not. I was hoping to find something to make me like the game enough, but this is just too maddening to me. I ended up paying for a year in Rift.

Classes can't roll need on any gear except that which they can equip and is their "primary" armour type.

You can roll need on everything up til 60 I believe. It may be lower, and I just never noticed until BC dungeons. But I believe it's all Classic dungeons.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek