This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So after all of my QQ about PvP happening on a PvP server

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 1/12/2013 3:45:37 PM
I rerolled on a PvE server. And it sucked. It's so boring without the fear of being camped by max levels or being able to engage in open world PvP with other players.

/blogfaqs
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2MajinUltimaPosted 1/12/2013 4:10:22 PM
Whatever you say. I, for one, like being able to get my level and daily grinds out of the way quickly and efficiently so I can move on to more legitimately fun activities. I wasn't aware there were people who liked levelling SO much that they WANT to spend 3 hours getting camped in Outland to make it longer.

Do you also enjoy having 10min of dailies needlessly take an hour while people try to figure out how to screw each other over the most in an entirely mismatched and unfair fight?
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#3TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 4:32:44 PM
MajinUltima posted...
Whatever you say. I, for one, like being able to get my level and daily grinds out of the way quickly and efficiently so I can move on to more legitimately fun activities. I wasn't aware there were people who liked levelling SO much that they WANT to spend 3 hours getting camped in Outland to make it longer.

Do you also enjoy having 10min of dailies needlessly take an hour while people try to figure out how to screw each other over the most in an entirely mismatched and unfair fight?

Yes! I'm a sadistic, masochistic guy.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q