This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a point to go past Revered on an alt with Dominance offensive?

#1tote_allPosted 1/12/2013 6:45:08 PM
Assuming you did the entire thing on another character already.
#2Sellus GraviusPosted 1/12/2013 6:47:59 PM
Unless there's some gear you really want or you want to see the storyline again, I can't see a reason.
#3tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:02:59 PM
Unless there's some gear you really want

There's exalted-only gear? That's precisely why I'm asking. I didn't see any.
#4OccamUnshavedPosted 1/12/2013 7:05:58 PM
No, there isn't. And that goes for every other faction, too.

If there aren't any flavor items or mounts you want from exalted, you can stop at revered even on your first character.
#5tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:16:19 PM(edited)
So every single faction gear stops at revered? That's great. I'll probably do the other faction to exalted eventually, if only just for the mounts, but it's nice to know that you just need to hit revered to progress.
#6KokeiiPosted 1/12/2013 7:21:17 PM
OccamUnshaved posted...

If there aren't any flavor items or mounts you want from exalted, you can stop at revered even on your first character.

Incorrect.
#7tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:22:12 PM
OccamUnshaved posted...

Incorrect.

Care to elaborate? It almost seems like you don't want to contribute to the topic, just point out someone else is wrong.
#8Kcaz64Posted 1/12/2013 7:27:02 PM
tote_all posted...
OccamUnshaved posted...

Incorrect.

Care to elaborate? It almost seems like you don't want to contribute to the topic, just point out someone else is wrong.

It's not like that on every faction. You get an epic from exalted Klaxxi and Golden Lotus.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
#9OccamUnshavedPosted 1/12/2013 7:30:44 PM
tote_all posted...
So every single faction gear stops at revered? That's great. I'll probably do the other faction to exalted eventually, if only just for the mounts, but it's nice to know that you just need to hit revered to progress.

Yes. Every faction at revered will allow you to buy all the valor gear and crafting recipes.

And yea, I'd recommend have at least one character exalted with everything at some point, but there's no rush. It's nice that you get the lesser charms from dailies, though. I wasn't gonna have everyone at exalted either, but the charms were the last bit of push to get me to do it.
#10KokeiiPosted 1/12/2013 7:34:50 PM
tote_all posted...
OccamUnshaved posted...

Incorrect.

Oh sorry, I was gonna but I was eating a sandwich at the time and decided to just be vague instead. But I'm done now so I can elaborate. You get a ring and a necklace for reaching exalted with Klaxxi and GL. For free. No reason not to take a few extra days of dailies to get them.