This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a point to go past Revered on an alt with Dominance offensive?

#41metroidfreakv4Posted 1/14/2013 12:33:11 AM
JEEPERS CREEPERS SCARECROWS BEEN PUFFING REEFERS
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..
#42scarecrowsPosted 1/14/2013 8:35:04 AM
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
This is too easy.

"I couldn't validate my claims so I will pretend I was trolling."

Not only you were disproved, but your claim to be trolling makes you a really horrible one at that. Good trolls don't reveal themselves.

Good job failing both aspects of posting.

I'm exalted with all the pandaria factions. And no, revealing oneself doesn't matter after you're full. I would think I'm known on here by now to be full of it, but people still take me seriously, it's amazing.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#43angrywalrus13Posted 1/14/2013 8:43:05 AM
I just lost all of the little respect for you I had with that last post.

Seriously, way to drop the goddamn ball. I'm being metatrolled by your horrible trolling.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#44ElaeusPosted 1/14/2013 8:54:44 AM
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
This is too easy.

Not only you were disproved, but your claim to be trolling makes you a really horrible one at that. Good trolls don't reveal themselves.

I'm exalted with all the pandaria factions. And no, revealing oneself doesn't matter after you're full. I would think I'm known on here by now to be full of it, but people still take me seriously, it's amazing.

That's what you think, but the only thing you are known of with my eyes is being obnoxious (at least to me). That usually doesn't equate trolling, especially when you claim to be known while I am pretty sure nobody remembers you being a prominent troll- I still can't speak for everybody though.

And revealing yourself to be a troll IS relevant, since bailing yourself out of a conversation (regardless of you actually being a troll or not) by calling troll isn't a smart move in both cases.

Also, what Wally said.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#45tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:32:45 AM
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
This is too easy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/Benny1/what-trolls-want-you-to-believe.png
#46scarecrowsPosted 1/14/2013 9:38:26 AM
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
This is too easy.

That's what you think, but the only thing you are known of with my eyes is being obnoxious (at least to me). That usually doesn't equate trolling, especially when you claim to be known while I am pretty sure nobody remembers you being a prominent troll- I still can't speak for everybody though.

And revealing yourself to be a troll IS relevant, since bailing yourself out of a conversation (regardless of you actually being a troll or not) by calling troll isn't a smart move in both cases.

Also, what Wally said.

Nah I've got a few people who follow me around threads warning not to take anything I say seriously. I remember coop following me around not too long ago. I even remember one poster following me to every single one I posted in telling me how much he hated me. Because I made a post saying a certain country deserved a certain attack and had a bunch of people saying goodbye to me that I would be permabanned for that post. You see how that worked out. And what I am to you and wally makes no consequence to me. In my eyes you're just another whiner who quit cause she didn't like this raiding tier. And you have your little harem of cheerleaders on here. And wally just goes around claiming everyone is a troll even when they clearly aren't.

You seem to think being a good troll matters to me. The fact that I even get fed amuses me enough to stick around here.
---
#47tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:41:57 AM
There's no point in arguing with this kid, he'll just play the "troll card" again, even though he was evidently not trolling, just backpedaling.

And I don't know Elaeus, for the record.
#48angrywalrus13Posted 1/14/2013 9:45:49 AM
And wally just goes around claiming everyone is a troll even when they clearly aren't.

troll harder, please
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#49scarecrowsPosted 1/14/2013 9:54:31 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
And wally just goes around claiming everyone is a troll even when they clearly aren't.

troll harder, please

lol
---
#50angrywalrus13Posted 1/14/2013 9:57:37 AM
what you thinkt hats funny
---
Thomx
like tommicks