This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too late to start WoW?

#1cuteboi100Posted 1/13/2013 10:40:02 AM
Is this game fun for everyone? Is it hard to become good? Is it too late to start?
---
Xbox Live GT:ScaryPillow , iHaruyuki TERA:
LoL : ScaryPillow Maplestory: MLGLordly 16x I/L Arch Mage
#2LightHawKnightPosted 1/13/2013 10:43:29 AM
The game was made for new players to start.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3Glockass1Posted 1/13/2013 10:44:26 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
The game was made for new players to start.

You're playing mop.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4Lightning BoltPosted 1/13/2013 10:57:31 AM
Is this game fun for everyone? Is it hard to become good? Is it too late to start?

No, it's not fun for everyone. Different people are into different things, go figure. It's worth doing the trial though.

Not particularly. It takes quite a bit of knowledge of the game though or genre though, don't expect to bust faces until you've been at it a bit. Once you get the basics down anything new you come across is pretty easy to pick up though.

It's never too late. Blizz makes the game more accessible all the time (it's in their interest to make it easy to join of course).
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#5MegaSlushPosted 1/13/2013 11:02:01 AM
One thing to keep in mind...

If you don't have anyone to play with, this game will get boring fast. All my friends quit for LoL and DotA2, and I just can't enjoy the game as much without them..
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#6inferiorweaselPosted 1/13/2013 7:42:12 PM
I've played for 8 years, my friend only just started playing for the first time 3 weeks ago. We're having lots of fun together.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#7GBPACKERZPosted 1/14/2013 2:13:13 PM
I played for a couple months then quit before the first expansion came out. I just came back about a month ago when a friend sent me an invitation. Had to relearn everything. I'm picking up everything fast, but it would have been harder if I didn't have my friend to ask questions.
#8ouFIJIPosted 1/14/2013 2:55:02 PM
It's never too late to start playing WoW. It's also never too late to change your GameFAQs user name.
#9blakmogPosted 1/14/2013 3:13:39 PM
Only thing i can say is, if you do join us, play on a very popular server.
I spent 6 years on the same server, and it went dead in Mop.
Moved server and i am having a blast, feels like when the game was busy in Wotlk.

But to answer your question, i still think its a good time to start :)
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : WoW - DIABLO III :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>