This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was I lucky to get two rare BoAs on my second circuit of Dread Wastes?

#1tote_allPosted 1/15/2013 6:30:28 PM
Or are they not that rare?
#2CynghaneddPosted 1/15/2013 6:41:58 PM
pity post
---
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.
#3tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:47:05 PM
look a valid question, but I can't contribute so I'll just make an idiotic statement instead

Shouldn't your account be closed?
#4angrywalrus13Posted 1/15/2013 6:53:57 PM
Depends on your server. I'd say decently lucky. They've got like, 6-ish hour spawns.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:09:06 PM
Depends on your server. I'd say decently lucky. They've got like, 6-ish hour spawns.

So after a rare is picked up anywhere in Pandaria, 6 ish hours later another one will randomly spawn? Because I went to Jade Forest and found 2 more.
#6angrywalrus13Posted 1/15/2013 8:16:14 PM
tote_all posted...

So after a rare is picked up anywhere in Pandaria, 6 ish hours later another one will randomly spawn? Because I went to Jade Forest and found 2 more.

I mean each individual one has a 6+ hour respawn time. I have no idea if there's a limit as to how many can be up. Sounds like you came on during a time that nobody was looking for any of them, which is, again, either lucky or typical depending on your server.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7gamefaqwatcherPosted 1/15/2013 8:55:32 PM
Probably as lucky as a green dropping in a dungeon :P I got the int neck and sword first time. Couldn't find str but i didn't need it.

This 6 hour respawn, is it a recent hotfix? I remember rare mobs respawning quite fast at launch. Now they seem to never appear :( Only nerf i remember was ghost iron being reduced. After trying to herb today i think it's safe to say herbs have been lowered as well.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#8footballdemon86Posted 1/15/2013 9:25:02 PM
wait, you can find BoA?
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#9B1g_ClownPosted 1/15/2013 9:29:19 PM
tote_all posted...
look a valid question, but I can't contribute so I'll just make an idiotic statement instead

Shouldn't your account be closed?

lmfao owned.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#10KokeiiPosted 1/15/2013 11:58:22 PM
They're really only a big deal if you're on a decently populated server. I'm on a low/medium server, and have every BoA on my main, and many others on alts. Since I know where they spawn, if I'm ever in the area, I swing by and have a look. And you'd be surprised how many people don't even know they exist. And even those that do probably camped them for the title when MoP first came out and have since left them alone.