This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Zygor profession guides are awful

#21HakPosted 1/16/2013 3:18:56 AM
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...
Actually, I hit reply to the wrong post. It's early and I've not had coffee. I meant to reply to Jellyfloater, but must have seen the name in your post and replied to that instead.

Aggressive much?

Regardless of that post being directed to me or another poster your own post is aggressive. I merely replied with the same tone to a post that was directed at me in an aggressive tone.

Nice double standards.

Do as I say, not as I do.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#22CornwallacePosted 1/16/2013 5:35:34 AM
Hak posted...
Elaeus posted...
Hak posted...
Actually, I hit reply to the wrong post. It's early and I've not had coffee. I meant to reply to Jellyfloater, but must have seen the name in your post and replied to that instead.

Aggressive much?

Regardless of that post being directed to me or another poster your own post is aggressive. I merely replied with the same tone to a post that was directed at me in an aggressive tone.

Nice double standards.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Shut up.
Do as I say.
---
http://creativegametheory.com/ Upcoming free Tower Defense game, check it out if you want. I'm not the boss of you. Platinum FC - 4599 8066 5562
#23vahndragonwingPosted 1/16/2013 5:41:52 AM
What's the issue with the zygor guides? I've only used the mining/blacksmithing one on my lowbie warrior but I like it so far. Somewhere around 200-250.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#24PailheadPosted 1/16/2013 6:00:08 AM
Hak posted...

Aggressive much?

The classic come back when he realises he did reply to the right post but doesn't want to admit it...classic!
---
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.
#25HakPosted 1/16/2013 6:08:28 AM(edited)
Pailhead posted...
Hak posted...

Aggressive much?

The classic come back when he realises he did reply to the right post but doesn't want to admit it...classic!

Of course. Because you obviously know what I'm thinking and doing, and if you actually choose to read the reply I posted, it makes sense in context of Jellyfloater's post, but not to the one I actually responded to. But no, you choose to focus on an admission of a mistake and try to belittle me instead. I'm so glad that there's forum thought police like you around to ensure that everyone is outed for their attempts to cover up instances of human error.

Can you please come to work in my office please and do the same when people make other errors? You can get a job where you shout at all the staff and tell them that they really did intend to explode their food in the microwave, and their claims of not changing the heat setting are completely false.

And it occurs to me that, before posting things like that, you should perhaps read your own sig and take the advice to heart.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#26Teh_Dr_PhilPosted 1/16/2013 9:24:24 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
yep

these are much better

http://www.wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides

Still not quite there, those do that stupid thing where it won't ever tell you to make something yellow, even if it only costs a third the mats of what's orange.

Yes, it does. Specifically, I know the JC and BS guides will both have you stick with things that turn yellow if the mats are cheaper/easier to come by.

That being said, sticking with yellow items too much is silly. You'll likely end up spending just as much money/time farming for less level ups.

And now, inb4 "nuh uh!"
---
Yep.
#27angrywalrus13Posted 1/16/2013 9:27:37 AM
So much angries.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#28tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:26:41 AM
So much angries.

This. What the hell happened here?