This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

red cloud mount should be called flying metal disc that gives off red gas

#1NeopianPosted 1/16/2013 6:17:48 AM
It doesn't feel very asian at all, that mount
#2ElaeusPosted 1/16/2013 6:19:28 AM
I call it the NYC Sewer Lid.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22