This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gah! I can't get to end game. Ever DX

#1ViolentAbacusPosted 1/16/2013 8:41:43 AM
That's how casual I play this game XD I've played since WOTLK and have yet to get my warrior to max level on ANY expansion. At the moment it's 85, but that was after mists came out so, yeah. I think it's because it takes me forever to decide a class to play, and because whenever I get close to the end, either the leveling takes forever and I get bored of it, or I just get wore out and quit..

Well, I want to stop this and get my pretty little warrior level 90 before I quit; what would you all suggest is the fastest way? o.e Because... it took me like, 3-4 hours to level up in the 80-85 range D: now it's gonna take like 2346 hours per level, seeing the xp jumps XD.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#2HakPosted 1/16/2013 8:43:47 AM
Obviously the xp jumps for leveling aren't even remotely offset by increased quest xp or mob kill xp...
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3ViolentAbacus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:02:38 AM
Hak posted...
Obviously the xp jumps for leveling aren't even remotely offset by increased quest xp or mob kill xp...

Nope not at all ;D.

No, but my friend said it took him about 10 hours to get from 89-90 I think, with about 200k per quest. Which is quite a while. o= I'm just wondering if there is a quicker way, or if I'll have to suffer and spend 3x as long since I'm playing like, 10 other games and ain't really dedicated.

Though, to be honest, I think the main reason I always level slow or quit is because my server is like, empty, and because all my friends are on different servers so I don't really have anyone to play with.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#4vahndragonwingPosted 1/16/2013 9:04:47 AM
Took me about 4 hours a level. Dude musta been taking his time if he hit 10 hours.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#5HakPosted 1/16/2013 9:05:42 AM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Hak posted...

Nope not at all ;D.

No, but my friend said it took him about 10 hours to get from 89-90 I think, with about 200k per quest. Which is quite a while. o= I'm just wondering if there is a quicker way, or if I'll have to suffer and spend 3x as long since I'm playing like, 10 other games and ain't really dedicated.

Though, to be honest, I think the main reason I always level slow or quit is because my server is like, empty, and because all my friends are on different servers so I don't really have anyone to play with.

You can group cross-server now for questing if they're in your RealID list.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6KokeiiPosted 1/16/2013 9:14:49 AM
Why bother getting to 90 if you KNOW you're gonna quit? Sure, it might be fun at the time, but if you're also having fun just leveling or making alts or whatever, what's it matter if you see level 90 content anyway? If you just wanna see the raids, hit up youtube or something.
#7silentzedPosted 1/16/2013 10:00:29 AM(edited)
Leveling in mop:

Hit Jade Forest, do quests, hit 86, move to Valley of Four Winds, do quests and hit 87, move to Kun Lai, do quests until 88, move to Townlong, do quests until 89, move to Dread Wastes, hit 90.

Shouldn't take more than 30-40 hours at max and that's at an extremely slow pace.

EDIT; Also, queue specifically at least once for each dungeon as it becomes available to you so you can complete the in-dungeon quests for rewards that will help you burn.

Also, make sure to hit Dawn's Blossom and talk to Singegruff to deck yourself out in 372s to start if you don't already have better gear.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm