This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your pet peeves

#21Sellus Gravius(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:32:54 AM
Sulticune posted...
"whipe".

never seen that one

Rouge annoys me too though.
#22Neo_HeartlessPosted 1/17/2013 4:38:26 AM
Ryu_of_Wildfire posted...
I get irked when I cast my mark of the wild on the team, and some monk puts his buff up as soon as he sees it.

I know this feeling, although it wasn't monks but Paladin. 5 man group or Alterac Valley it wouldn't matter, they would always overwrite MotW with Kings when we didn't have Might.

Of course, I was horde, so they were always Blood Elves. No exception.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#23webbc99Posted 1/17/2013 5:34:03 AM
Sellus Gravius posted...
Sulticune posted...
"whipe".

never seen that one

Rouge annoys me too though.

Whipe is really common on EU servers, generally non-English speaking players type it a lot.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#24MartyMcflyJrPosted 1/17/2013 5:39:00 AM
when people don't reply to me even if I ask them nicely about how they got their name or guild info etc. I'll even see them walk around as they straight up ignore my whisper.
#25Groudon_is_GoldPosted 1/17/2013 6:15:35 AM
Having to pug someone for raid, them do mediocre for whatever their spot is, then leaving after 1 wipe. Like you're supposed to carry them flawlessly thru content they barely know from raid finder. -_-
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#26pres_madagascarPosted 1/17/2013 7:54:14 AM
Armchair hero tanks. You know the ones. The ones who act all high and mighty just because they're tanks.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#27Mike XtremePosted 1/17/2013 8:26:52 AM
- Hunters
- People that join LFR as a tank, then don't tank
- People that undercut auctions by like 50% of the current price
- Guildies that ask if I can make them some BS gear, then assume I'll just give them the mats
- The timer on the fishing raft
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/10n82fd.png - by Cads_4370
#28SpookingPosted 1/17/2013 8:38:35 AM
Why all the hate for Hunters? (I play a Rogue, Shaman mainly)

- People spamming me with PvP request when they are fully twinked and I'm a new, non-twinked alt.
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#29schmarkenheimerPosted 1/17/2013 8:42:01 AM
Outdated views but here we go.

- Crying about PvP on a PvP server

- People that moan about being ganged up on in BG's. Those that say 'you cant beat me 1v1 you need others', stuff like that. They storm into a group of people then moan about it. hilarious but tiresome if you want a good group.

- People that moan in BG's but don't go for the objective. They say everyone sucks in AB yet they have no caps or defends. GG.

- People that seem to roll their face on the keyboard in PvE. Some low level PvE yet people still can't even do DPS that was remotely good last xpac let alone this.

- People that will not use their professions to make something if you don't give them money. I provide all the mats yet they want money for maybe 30s of their time they'd otherwise use to afk in Dala? I'll wait for a guildy or level that prof. Seriously. I used Psaro's for all those recipes but if you provide all the mats I'll make your stuff during my downtime, just mail me a note of what you want and it'll be done within a few days maximum if nothing comes up. Just load up WoW, make them whilst getting on with work stuff. Simples.

- Not listening to advice. Consistently standing in the fire. Terrible spec. Awful ability use.

- Not buffing. Seriously, how hard is it to look at the buffs you have and buff around that? Shamans, adapt your totem usage. Paladins, blessings around what you have. Warriors don't overwrite BoM, use CS instead.

- Healer's at 25% mana for whatever reason (respec or something). PULL EVERYTHING. Wait I just got aggro with my heals. Fek.

- DPS that can't seem to attack what the tank is targetting/not using threat talents like TotT and MD/tanks that have no situational awareness whatsoever.

- One person leaves for a random reason even though the raid is fine 'gg raid over'.

- Going afk consistently. About to go 'sec brb'. Wait 10m, 'sorry about that'. Pull, cleared fine. Next boss 'brb', 30m later.... Seriously if you don't have time please don't waste 9/24 other people's. Yes I know sometimes it's hard to find time to play because of whatever reason, I've been there, but you could be replaced by someone else and they could clear content much faster.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#30MegawizardPosted 1/17/2013 3:00:46 PM
-Not attacking what the tank(s) is/are.
-Hunters leaving growl on.
-Hunters that left growl on now using Stampede.
-How vitriolic LFR seems to be getting in the social aspect lately; especially over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Specifically the group's infighting over really stupid things.
-Players half-assing it since it's "just LFR/LFD". The sooner we get done, the sooner we can leave.
---
^( ' ' )^