This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So. Female Mogu.

#11TheGreatCheezePosted 1/16/2013 8:46:10 PM
NeilJWD posted...
Why the hell are they in bikinis.

Good grief would the Bible belt of America really get into such a tiz over some low polygon, stone, fake, virtual alien imaginary teets?

Oh please, the people down here have gotten into some pretty big tizzes over a lot less. You're giving them too much credit.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#12cyanide_suicidePosted 1/16/2013 11:09:31 PM
I'm still waiting for my female Ogre models.
#13NeilJWDPosted 1/16/2013 11:32:32 PM
NeilJWD posted...
Why the hell are they in bikinis.

Good grief would the Bible belt of America really get into such a tiz over some low polygon, stone, fake, virtual alien imaginary teets?

Oh please, the people down here have gotten into some pretty big tizzes over a lot less. You're giving them too much credit.

I'm from England, i'm just assuming they're to blame.
---
ARGH! Someone gave me some goggles and a spork,
I don't know what the goggles do but I'm gouging my eyes out with the spork!
~Dudeboy
#14Crownz04Posted 1/16/2013 11:32:52 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
I'm still waiting for my female Ogre models.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=12201/princess-theradras#screenshots:id=99493
#15Little ZardarPosted 1/16/2013 11:46:53 PM
why do the females always have to be half the size of the males? id hate to be a female in the world of warcraft because intercourse would be painful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#16JiruruPosted 1/16/2013 11:55:56 PM
Little Zardar posted...
why do the females always have to be half the size of the males? id hate to be a female in the world of warcraft because intercourse would be painful.

The males are buffed up because they're compensating for something.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#17B1g_ClownPosted 1/17/2013 1:26:44 AM
Jiruru posted...
Little Zardar posted...

The males are buffed up because they're compensating for something.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#18ElaeusPosted 1/17/2013 4:20:58 AM
da fak did i just see

Also yeah, what about female ogres?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#19Sir WillPosted 1/17/2013 10:12:06 AM
Little Zardar posted...

Tried it with female dwarves. Population numbers indicate it didn't work so well.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#20silentzedPosted 1/17/2013 10:14:28 AM
Echoing they are exactly what I would expect (perhaps minus the headdress thing).
---
/target Face
/cast Palm