So. Female Mogu.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So. Female Mogu.
4 years ago#11
NeilJWD posted...
Why the hell are they in bikinis.

Good grief would the Bible belt of America really get into such a tiz over some low polygon, stone, fake, virtual alien imaginary teets?

Oh please, the people down here have gotten into some pretty big tizzes over a lot less. You're giving them too much credit.
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
4 years ago#12
I'm still waiting for my female Ogre models.
4 years ago#13
NeilJWD posted...
Why the hell are they in bikinis.

Good grief would the Bible belt of America really get into such a tiz over some low polygon, stone, fake, virtual alien imaginary teets?

Oh please, the people down here have gotten into some pretty big tizzes over a lot less. You're giving them too much credit.

I'm from England, i'm just assuming they're to blame.
ARGH! Someone gave me some goggles and a spork,
I don't know what the goggles do but I'm gouging my eyes out with the spork!
~Dudeboy
4 years ago#14
cyanide_suicide posted...
I'm still waiting for my female Ogre models.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=12201/princess-theradras#screenshots:id=99493
4 years ago#15
why do the females always have to be half the size of the males? id hate to be a female in the world of warcraft because intercourse would be painful.
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
4 years ago#16
Little Zardar posted...
why do the females always have to be half the size of the males? id hate to be a female in the world of warcraft because intercourse would be painful.

The males are buffed up because they're compensating for something.
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
4 years ago#17
Jiruru posted...
Little Zardar posted...

The males are buffed up because they're compensating for something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
4 years ago#18
da fak did i just see

Also yeah, what about female ogres?
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#19
Little Zardar posted...

Tried it with female dwarves. Population numbers indicate it didn't work so well.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
4 years ago#20
Echoing they are exactly what I would expect (perhaps minus the headdress thing).
/target Face
/cast Palm
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So. Female Mogu.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived