This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which is the most noob friendly healer?

#21jowephocksPosted 1/18/2013 2:40:51 PM
BobTDonut posted...
Disc Priest > Resto Shaman > Resto Druid > Holy Paladin > Mistweaver Monk > Holy Priest

This.

Shaman is the only class without a gimmick or resource you need to balance so if Shaman is too much for you, healing isn't for you.
#22Vanity_InsanityPosted 1/18/2013 6:13:09 PM
I've only played shaman and druid at level cap of all the healers, and the druid is definitely the easier of the two. Resto druid is easier than arcane mage. -_-
---
I honestly didn't know there were places where dial-up is the only option. It's like when you see footage of how horrific wars are and stuff. ~danger_moose
#23Mark BellhornPosted 1/18/2013 6:17:51 PM
as a disc priest i have a love-hate thing going with spirit shell.

spirit shell makes it so damn easy to shield people when i know damage is incoming (and i mean, god damn) but it simplifies a class it took me a lot of time to get right. i feel overpowered.
#24jackhammer2002(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:15:10 AM
Thank you bobTdonut and Elaeus for the breakdowns. i think i'll finish off leveling my shaman. any opinions on pvp healers?
#25vegetakenPosted 1/19/2013 12:22:33 AM
Stop listening to people that play only fights that last for one and a half minute, and trash that dies in 3 seconds.

Ouch if directed at me I have my fair share of "hardcore" raiding done in my lifetime (killed kirin before merits were even out, so take that!) ...I am mostly a delicious casual carebear now though. Hmm honestly I always had a tougher time in 10mans than in 25 mans and when undergeared 5 mans also. I still think 25 man raids are the easiest because you just have so many people to fall back on.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#26ElaeusPosted 1/19/2013 3:55:19 AM(edited)
vegetaken posted...
Stop listening to people that play only fights that last for one and a half minute, and trash that dies in 3 seconds.

Ouch if directed at me I have my fair share of "hardcore" raiding done in my lifetime (killed kirin before merits were even out, so take that!) ...I am mostly a delicious casual carebear now though. Hmm honestly I always had a tougher time in 10mans than in 25 mans and when undergeared 5 mans also. I still think 25 man raids are the easiest because you just have so many people to fall back on.

Nothing was directed at anyone specifically; it was more at the notion of "pallies r easies n heal wif 1 buton lol" which is just pathetic as every healer can survivie in lol5mans with 1 button.

But as I always love to say: If the shoe fits, wear it.

And it ain't about 10 against 25s. It is about heroic content endgame if we are talking PvE. 10s can be harder at times for its own reasons and 25s can be for its own reasons. Difficulty issues do not arise to surface unless you are playing on the hardest mode possible.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#27vegetakenPosted 1/19/2013 4:19:21 AM
Seem to have some anger towards healers or healing. I can't think of many fights where we lost due to actual healing issues. It was more we didn't have good enough gear to survive hits, someone standing in the wrong spot, not enough dps to beat enrage timers. Really the healing itself has never been hard even in the hardest content.

The 10/25 was just a separate thought of mine. But I am happy to learn that difficulty only comes arisings to surfaces when things are hard lol.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh