This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a breadcrumb quest to Townlong Steppes?

#1whirlwind24Posted 1/18/2013 4:09:35 PM(edited)
The only time I've received a quest to go there was through leveling in Kun-Lai Summit. I am planning on questing with a few people and was wondering if we could start Townlong Steppes together without all of us doing the early Kun-Lai Summit quests?

A breadcrumb quest not involving Kun-Lai Summit would be great.
#2angrywalrus13Posted 1/18/2013 5:19:53 PM
Just go to Longying Outpost. There aren't any cross-zone quest prerequisites at all in MoP.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3NtheRiddlePosted 1/18/2013 5:27:05 PM
I might be mistaken but I believe the Shado-pan in Kun-lai do eventually send you there. I don't remember just riding in or flying over, like I had a to go see someone in a nearby camp just beyond the gate...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#4angrywalrus13Posted 1/18/2013 5:38:06 PM
NtheRiddle posted...
I might be mistaken but I believe the Shado-pan in Kun-lai do eventually send you there. I don't remember just riding in or flying over, like I had a to go see someone in a nearby camp just beyond the gate...

That'd be Longying Outpost, yeah. There IS a breadcrumb quest from the Winter's Blossom hub, but it's not necessary to start questing there. You can just go to Longying and start. Taran Zhu has the first quest there.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 1/18/2013 10:12:48 PM
NtheRiddle posted...

That'd be Longying Outpost, yeah. There IS a breadcrumb quest from the Winter's Blossom hub, but it's not necessary to start questing there. You can just go to Longying and start. Taran Zhu has the first quest there.

This. As soon as you are 88, you can go talk to Taran Zhu and be on your happy way. YOu could have completely avoided the Shadow Pan quests prior, though you might get a tad confused about the stuff with the Sha of Hatred, specially if you haven't done the instance yet.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa