This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is so hard to find RBG groups?

#1wieheistduPosted 1/18/2013 10:48:08 PM
The server I am is practically dead and dominated by alliance. I do BGs sometimes but would like to try RBGs for a change since I came back to Wow a few months ago. I am not looking for a pro high skilled team or anything just a group that likes to do it for fun and nothing stressful. I just had a few questions:

1. Can a team be formed from various servers?

2. Will there ever be a "looking-for-RBG" feature like LFR or DF?

3. Is there a rating req on conquest gear for pvp?

4. Anyone out there with a team that would like a feral druid?

Thanks.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#2The_Arcane_OnePosted 1/18/2013 10:50:57 PM
Get oQueue
---
"If a window in a building is broken and left unrepaired,
all the rest of the windows will soon be broken."
#3vidgamrPosted 1/19/2013 1:02:56 AM
I can answer a few questions.

1. RBGs can be done cross realm.

2. No. random battlegrounds are already the equivalent of LFR/LFD for BGs. RBGs are meant to be pre-formed, organized groups.

3. Only the elite pvp gear (which isn't actually a stat upgrade, just color change) and the 2nd tier weapon require a certain rating, 2200. The 1st tier weapon does require you to have earned a certain amount of conquest points for the season before you can purchase it.

Note: Starting with the next pvp season in patch 5.2, there is no rating requirement for the top pvp gear. Just a total earned conquest goal you must meet for that season.
---
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott
#4wieheistdu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:24:21 PM
Thanks for the answers, what is the best way to get into a RBG team? Adv in Wow forums? I tried in trade but I think RBG interest is non-existent on my server.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#5nimatoda666Posted 1/19/2013 9:43:52 PM
To be honest change servers if it is non existent or spam chat for a guild to do it with. Probably would be much better on a high pop