This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should trust auctioneer addon with epics?

#1tuoliPosted 1/19/2013 7:17:34 AM
theres some level 90 epics in ah with 20k buyout...auctioneer say its pct is 45%..should i buy them and put it on sale 40k? i just wonder why they so expensive when u can same gear level gear with valor points.
#2Genocet_10-325Posted 1/19/2013 7:27:47 AM
20k isn't expensive and some of us don't like waiting on the stupid VP cap.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#3tuoli(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:31:12 AM
so its not risky buy 20k epic and re-sell it with 40k what auctioneer calculates to correct price..making gold cant be that easy?
#4PipBoy2kPosted 1/19/2013 9:54:57 AM
tuoli posted...
so its not risky buy 20k epic and re-sell it with 40k what auctioneer calculates to correct price..making gold cant be that easy?

Making gold is that easy but your Auctioneer prices are probably misleading. Auctioneer builds a price database based on scans of your realm's AH so the quality of the information depends on how often you scan and the validity of the prices it scans.

With 5.2 so close I would not drop 20k on a level 90 epic, most buyers will want to just sit on their gold and wait for the new stuff to come out.
---
http://imgur.com/Hwftc.gif
Hydra.
#5Shadow_Of_FenixPosted 1/19/2013 9:55:47 AM
If I put up 1 item on the AH for 100k, and someone puts it up for 1k, Auctioneer will tell you that the 1k item is 1% and you should buy it and sell for 100k.

The actual market value for that item could only be 2k, so you need to take that into account as Auctioneer is only as good as your sample listings are.
---
Why do you call yourself Mature Link if you hate Nintendo so much?! Should your name be something like: Humps__t3h__Sony? Super SEGA Bros
#6MarikhenPosted 1/19/2013 11:08:52 AM
I wouldn't. First you leave some with your addon, and then you come back after a bathroom break to find Auctioneer wearing those epic stockings and garter belt you were wanting to give to your significant other (account).
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#7jkongamer33Posted 1/19/2013 1:39:34 PM
Listed and sold at are two different things. Use your judgement and think about if someone would pay 40k for it.
---
Cortana: Got an escape plan?
Master Chief: Thought I'd try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.