This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next Warchief? !Possible Spoilers!

#1patsfan2312Posted 1/19/2013 11:29:28 AM
So who do you guys think will be the next warchief after Garrosh?
Personally, I hope it is going to be Vol'jin. I always thought he was a great character and would be a perfect fit for leader of the Horde.
Thoughts?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#2Forte612Posted 1/19/2013 11:45:44 AM
Gonna be Lor'themar just to make VJ fanboys cry.

Though seriously, if I had my way, they'd go tricameral in a majority rules council of Baine/LT/VJ. Level headed, astute leaders with no love for the Alliance but no particular bloodthirst either.
---
-JohnnyShred612
#3ElaeusPosted 1/19/2013 11:47:58 AM
I would be up for Lor'themar just to piss Sylvanas fans actually.

The logical obvious solutions are probably Baine or Vol'jin, then you have Thrall retaking the position, but I honestly see few other candidates possible.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4tote_allPosted 1/19/2013 11:53:19 AM
I want Baine.
#5Wyrmwarrior5Posted 1/19/2013 11:56:30 AM
I'd actually agree with a three (or more) part leadership consisting of Baine/Vol'jin/Lor'themar, and maybe an Orc (Maybe Nazgrim if they ever flesh him out to be more than just Garrosh's pawn).

If not that, I'd honestly be pretty darn happy with Lor'themar. A bunch of people would whine about it, but honestly he's more than qualified for the job.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#6Sir WillPosted 1/19/2013 12:06:00 PM
Question is, even if Vol'jin or somebody becomes leader of the Horde, the orcs will still need a leader. I wonder who that will be. I suppose Nazgrim is there. We've been following him for awhile. But he's so far just been a lacky for Garrosh. It remains to be seen if he'll turn or end his arc as a boss in the Siege. Suppose Saurfang could come back. Due to his absence I don't see him leading the horde but he could lead the orcs.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#7ryouma17Posted 1/19/2013 12:12:11 PM
everybody knows gamon is the next warchief
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
#8Ness0123456789Posted 1/19/2013 12:34:58 PM(edited)
Blizzard already mentioned it wouldn't be Vol'jin or Baine, as both were too obvious of choices.

That leaves it being either Lor'Themar, Sylvanas (which is doubtful),or a return of Thrall to the Warchief.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#9ElaeusPosted 1/19/2013 12:39:34 PM
Sir Will posted...
Question is, even if Vol'jin or somebody becomes leader of the Horde, the orcs will still need a leader. I wonder who that will be. I suppose Nazgrim is there. We've been following him for awhile. But he's so far just been a lacky for Garrosh. It remains to be seen if he'll turn or end his arc as a boss in the Siege. Suppose Saurfang could come back. Due to his absence I don't see him leading the horde but he could lead the orcs.

I never looked at it this way regarding orcs.

Really nice observation, while I don't think this what will happen.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10bladstPosted 1/19/2013 12:40:28 PM
Chen.
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps