This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I farmed today Lorewalkers on my sister's warlock.

#1ElaeusPosted 1/19/2013 11:42:15 AM
She had few left over achievements and she had studies so I figured hey why not.

I never noticed this before but you actually can mount Red Flying Sewer Lid with your weapon unsheathed. As far as I know no other mount have this specific quality.

While not important, it felt a bit cool. Anyone else was pleased when they found this out?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2ryouma17Posted 1/19/2013 11:45:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3NtheRiddlePosted 1/19/2013 11:55:25 AM
It's the stealth animation...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#4Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:02:09 PM
ryouma17 posted...
nudity pics of your sister or GTFO

Sorry nephew, can't show you nude pics of your mom.

NtheRiddle posted...

Would you kindly explain how is that relevant to a warlock (or paladin in my case)?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5NtheRiddlePosted 1/19/2013 12:13:10 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
ryouma17 posted...

NtheRiddle posted...

Would you kindly explain how is that relevant to a warlock (or paladin in my case)?

Has nothing to do with class, all races have a stealth animation, when you ride the red cloud that's the stance you are in, stealth. That being said the stealth animation allows for weapons to be drawn hence why you can do so on this particular mount.
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#6ryouma17Posted 1/19/2013 12:11:16 PM
Elaeus posted...
ryouma17 posted...

Sorry nephew, can't show you nude pics of my mom.

i didnt ask for pics of your mom i asked for pics of your sister
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:20:11 PM
NtheRiddle posted...
Elaeus posted...
ryouma17 posted...

NtheRiddle posted...

Has nothing to do with class, all races have a stealth animation, when you ride the red cloud that's the stance you are in, stealth. That being said the stealth animation allows for weapons to be drawn hence why you can do so on this particular mount.

That is correct, no argument there except that you can't normally stealth on mounts, and that wasn't the question. My topic has two parts: One is asking if there is any other mount have this in game, and the other is how -let's put it in your words- you can have the stealth animation on this particular mount.

Well, and a third part of the other poster not being able to accept that he is the product of a tainted seed, but I don't want to let further family secrets out on the internet.
---
#8ouFIJIPosted 1/19/2013 12:22:57 PM
Did you create a topic strictly so you could say Red Flying Sewer Lid?
#9SulticunePosted 1/19/2013 12:26:34 PM
That's a pretty cool discovery. I'll test it out if I ever get a day off work!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#10NtheRiddlePosted 1/19/2013 12:28:44 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
NtheRiddle posted...
Elaeus posted...
ryouma17 posted...

NtheRiddle posted...

That is correct, no argument there except that you can't normally stealth on mounts, and that wasn't the question. My topic has two parts: One is asking if there is any other mount have this in game, and the other is how -let's put it in your words- you can have the stealth animation on this particular mount.

Not to my knowledge and because Blizzard...

...and yes I was pleased to find this out.
---
.....umm .....yeah