This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I know affliction is the best leveling spec in pandaria...

#1Genocet_10-325Posted 1/20/2013 1:31:40 AM
but how about outland/northrend? Since the mobs don't have much HP would destro be better until 80/85?
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#2myztikricePosted 1/20/2013 1:40:30 AM
you know what scaling is right? you're not doing pandaria dps to outland mobs
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#3B1g_ClownPosted 1/20/2013 1:43:45 AM
Affliction is best? Nope. I'm still sticking to destro > demon > aff in terms of leveling. Dest has the burst + survivabilty that makes a fast quester fast. :e
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#4Genocet_10-325(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:46:15 AM
myztikrice posted...

Except that in pandaria blizzard intentionally buffed normal mob HP from previous expansions.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#5CanadaTopPosted 1/20/2013 2:43:32 AM
myztikrice posted...

You kidding? Blizz hasn't buffed outland mobs at all, and player scaling is on a whole other level compared to 2008. You blow **** up at insane rates compared to what it used to be.
---
http://www.r-word.org/
spread the word to end the word
#6SulticunePosted 1/20/2013 4:03:06 AM
Long live "What's the best Warlock levelling spec?" posts!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#7ElaeusPosted 1/20/2013 4:27:34 AM
Sulticune posted...

Indeed. I made my lock in TBC; leveled destro in TBC, demon in WotLK and affli in Cata. I am not even sure "I did it right" when it comes to leveling but it worked fine for me- all I know is I leveled what I planned to raid as in each expansion (destro in BC, aff/demo in Cata, didn't raid as a lock in WotLK).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8SulticunePosted 1/20/2013 4:49:52 AM
Elaeus posted...
Sulticune posted...

Indeed. I made my lock in TBC; leveled destro in TBC, demon in WotLK and affli in Cata. I am not even sure "I did it right" when it comes to leveling but it worked fine for me- all I know is I leveled what I planned to raid as in each expansion (destro in BC, aff/demo in Cata, didn't raid as a lock in WotLK).

'Lock levelling is probably the most funnest! I was Demo back in classic, PvPing with my soul linked Voidwalker. I managed to kill a few t2 rogues, had full Dreadmist myself and Blade of the New Moon from DM West, so hardly über gear, was great fun. Then I started watching Drakedog videos and really started enjoying Destro. It's still awesome fun today!

Levelled a little gnome Warlock in Iceking, was good fun but I still prefer the hard hitting ranged nuker. I'll save the slow dotty death to my main, Feral Druid!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#9vahndragonwingPosted 1/20/2013 6:08:03 AM
Seriously though, at least TRY Demonology. It's pretty sick. I was Affliction and made the switch and haven't gone back.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#10WynnSilvergazePosted 1/20/2013 6:11:48 AM
I leveled and did/still do dungeons as Destruction cause I like it. I just could never get into affliction or demo for some reason and 250k+ Chaos Bolts are just too satisfying.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"