So I know affliction is the best leveling spec in pandaria...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So I know affliction is the best leveling spec in pandaria...

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
3 years ago#1
but how about outland/northrend? Since the mobs don't have much HP would destro be better until 80/85?
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
3 years ago#2
you know what scaling is right? you're not doing pandaria dps to outland mobs
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.

User Info: B1g_Clown

B1g_Clown
3 years ago#3
Affliction is best? Nope. I'm still sticking to destro > demon > aff in terms of leveling. Dest has the burst + survivabilty that makes a fast quester fast. :e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
3 years ago#4
myztikrice posted...

Except that in pandaria blizzard intentionally buffed normal mob HP from previous expansions.
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine

User Info: CanadaTop

CanadaTop
3 years ago#5
myztikrice posted...

You kidding? Blizz hasn't buffed outland mobs at all, and player scaling is on a whole other level compared to 2008. You blow **** up at insane rates compared to what it used to be.
http://www.r-word.org/
spread the word to end the word

User Info: Sulticune

Sulticune
3 years ago#6
Long live "What's the best Warlock levelling spec?" posts!
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#7
Sulticune posted...

Indeed. I made my lock in TBC; leveled destro in TBC, demon in WotLK and affli in Cata. I am not even sure "I did it right" when it comes to leveling but it worked fine for me- all I know is I leveled what I planned to raid as in each expansion (destro in BC, aff/demo in Cata, didn't raid as a lock in WotLK).
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Sulticune

Sulticune
3 years ago#8
Elaeus posted...
Sulticune posted...

Indeed. I made my lock in TBC; leveled destro in TBC, demon in WotLK and affli in Cata. I am not even sure "I did it right" when it comes to leveling but it worked fine for me- all I know is I leveled what I planned to raid as in each expansion (destro in BC, aff/demo in Cata, didn't raid as a lock in WotLK).

'Lock levelling is probably the most funnest! I was Demo back in classic, PvPing with my soul linked Voidwalker. I managed to kill a few t2 rogues, had full Dreadmist myself and Blade of the New Moon from DM West, so hardly über gear, was great fun. Then I started watching Drakedog videos and really started enjoying Destro. It's still awesome fun today!

Levelled a little gnome Warlock in Iceking, was good fun but I still prefer the hard hitting ranged nuker. I'll save the slow dotty death to my main, Feral Druid!
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
3 years ago#9
Seriously though, at least TRY Demonology. It's pretty sick. I was Affliction and made the switch and haven't gone back.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender

User Info: WynnSilvergaze

WynnSilvergaze
3 years ago#10
I leveled and did/still do dungeons as Destruction cause I like it. I just could never get into affliction or demo for some reason and 250k+ Chaos Bolts are just too satisfying.
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So I know affliction is the best leveling spec in pandaria...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived