This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if I want to start a guild, at what level should I start it up?

#11BladenytePosted 1/21/2013 3:54:19 AM
im curious what this 'unique goal' is.. how is it going to be any differant than anything any other guild has come up with? get to glevel 25, pvp or do raids or just dick around having fun. thats really the only thing i can come up with
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#12Forte612Posted 1/21/2013 12:09:42 PM
PvP focus with an emphasis on world PvP - when the Horde is camping a quest area, we'll answer the call and retaliate. A semi-reliable alternative to "does anyone have any 90s?"

Of course, there will be the bread and butter RBG/arenas too, but that's okay with me as well because Alliance on my server doesn't really have a dominant PvP force.
---
-JohnnyShred612
#13dj4242Posted 1/21/2013 3:38:19 PM
I would ask to join, but im currently leveling up another character. Not sure if id be much use to your guild right away
---
Paul George should be an all star + MIP
Vikings and Pacers fan
#14JohnnyShred612(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:31:12 PM
dj4242 posted...
I would ask to join, but im currently leveling up another character. Not sure if id be much use to your guild right away

Well, we're just leveling up the guild right now. I'm not even 60 yet.
---
Bear Down
http://i.imgur.com/foXAiYP.png
#15dj4242Posted 1/21/2013 6:01:48 PM
JohnnyShred612 posted...
dj4242 posted...

Well, we're just leveling up the guild right now. I'm not even 60 yet.

K, After I get off work ill hit you up for an invite.
---
Paul George should be an all star + MIP
Vikings and Pacers fan