This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why theres not option to smoke?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. why theres not option to smoke?
3 years ago#1
since its possible to drink alcohol. would look cool smoke with some characters.
3 years ago#2
That would be epic. Also its only for blood elfs but there is a plant you can find that they get addicted to. can't remember the name though.
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
3 years ago#3
yutterh posted...
That would be epic. Also its only for blood elfs but there is a plant you can find that they get addicted to. can't remember the name though.

Bloodthistle.

I don't see the point to be honest; I don't smoke in reality (well, rarely) and it isn't appealing to me to find it appealing in game. I can't see why anyone would to be honest.

Is there even smoking in Azeroth?
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#4
Isn't there a peacepipe?
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#5
probably because people would freak out on blizzard. More kids smoke at a young age than drink, because it "looks cool".
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
3 years ago#6
Drinking is around cause Dwarves.

There's no sign of smokable herbs around, most get turned into ink or potions anywho.
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
3 years ago#7
Smoking pipes, sure. No cigars or cigarettes, not a great idea imo.
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
3 years ago#8
I see where this is going.....

(insert random marijuana screen name)
3 years ago#9
Anyone who smokes because it looks "cool" needs to grow. I hope this never gets implemented.

Not only does it look stupid, it shows a clear inability to make basic healthy decisions and putting this in the game would make little, impressionable kids start smoking.
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
3 years ago#10
If smoking in a game will make kids want to smoke, then by that logic kids these days will want to shoot people and become smart ass little %^&*!.

Oh wait...

Maybe we should have listened back in the 90s when they said that it was heading this way.
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like i'm winnin' but i'm losin' again
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. why theres not option to smoke?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived