This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why theres not option to smoke?

#1tuoliPosted 1/20/2013 2:57:24 PM
since its possible to drink alcohol. would look cool smoke with some characters.
#2yutterhPosted 1/20/2013 3:01:12 PM
That would be epic. Also its only for blood elfs but there is a plant you can find that they get addicted to. can't remember the name though.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#3ElaeusPosted 1/20/2013 3:46:17 PM
yutterh posted...
That would be epic. Also its only for blood elfs but there is a plant you can find that they get addicted to. can't remember the name though.

Bloodthistle.

I don't see the point to be honest; I don't smoke in reality (well, rarely) and it isn't appealing to me to find it appealing in game. I can't see why anyone would to be honest.

Is there even smoking in Azeroth?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4LightHawKnightPosted 1/20/2013 3:58:14 PM
Isn't there a peacepipe?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5MakeHatePosted 1/20/2013 4:03:36 PM
probably because people would freak out on blizzard. More kids smoke at a young age than drink, because it "looks cool".
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#6Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 1/20/2013 4:11:57 PM
Drinking is around cause Dwarves.

There's no sign of smokable herbs around, most get turned into ink or potions anywho.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#7SulticunePosted 1/20/2013 4:15:37 PM
Smoking pipes, sure. No cigars or cigarettes, not a great idea imo.
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#8oldfart81Posted 1/20/2013 6:20:51 PM
I see where this is going.....

(insert random marijuana screen name)
#9UnboundAbyssPosted 1/20/2013 6:37:18 PM
Anyone who smokes because it looks "cool" needs to grow. I hope this never gets implemented.

Not only does it look stupid, it shows a clear inability to make basic healthy decisions and putting this in the game would make little, impressionable kids start smoking.
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#10Ryu_of_WildfirePosted 1/20/2013 6:43:04 PM
If smoking in a game will make kids want to smoke, then by that logic kids these days will want to shoot people and become smart ass little %^&*!.

Oh wait...

Maybe we should have listened back in the 90s when they said that it was heading this way.
---
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like i'm winnin' but i'm losin' again