This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is Blizzard changing with Blingerton?

#1Lightning BoltPosted 1/20/2013 5:03:58 PM
Was looking at MMO-Champ and I saw this:

I call BS. "Increase" is paltry compared to multiple gifts; I encounter multiple Blinger's a day.

BC that wasn't the reason. It felt like work to log in 10 alts to maximize a Blinger appearance. It made something fun not fun.

Are they increasing the number of things you get? Are they increasing the chance of good stuff to be in it?

Also, are they limiting you grabbing the gifts across multiple characters??
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#2OnioniumPosted 1/20/2013 5:10:53 PM
blingerton
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.
#3Loserman15Posted 1/20/2013 5:13:06 PM
Onionium posted...
blingerton
#4Melted_ButterPosted 1/20/2013 5:19:14 PM
I'm not sure whether to feel honored for having a parody of a thread I made, or annoyed at you for supporting this awful, obnoxious trend.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#5Loserman15Posted 1/20/2013 5:22:17 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
blingerton
#6LeninovPosted 1/20/2013 5:26:46 PM
blingerton

---
doctor doctor tell me the time of day
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m2cm77.jpg
#7ShotgunBulletPosted 1/20/2013 5:35:58 PM
Assington
---
WELCOME TO THE PRIDE!
#8NaxochilsPosted 1/20/2013 5:44:00 PM
Loserman15 posted...
Melted_Butter posted...
blingerton

---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#9thronedfire2Posted 1/20/2013 5:46:12 PM
Onionium posted...
blingerton

---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#10FenriradramelkPosted 1/20/2013 5:53:26 PM
Are they increasing the number of things you get? Are they increasing the chance of good stuff to be in it?

Also, are they limiting you grabbing the gifts across multiple characters??

... as far as I know, Blingtron has already been changed (that or you're playing on some really truly backwater server, or a private illegal server).

They changed him such that the gift he gives can (potentially) give better things. Notably the engineering mounts. Gems are in there too, but I can't remember if they always had been.

They limited it by making it an account-wide (or at very least, realm-wide) daily quest. You don't need to log on to multiple characters to maximize it anymore, because completing it on one character should complete it for all characters. This also means you only get, at most, 1 of blingtrons gift packages per day.
---
The Sun was born, so it shall die. As we were forged we shall return.
I know in darkness I will find you, giving up inside like me.