This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is Blizzard changing with Blingerton?

#51vahndragonwingPosted 1/22/2013 9:27:02 AM
Sxmfct posted...

It's against the rules to comment on the fact you may have marked someone. Did you not even read the TOU when signing up?

In 2002? Yeah.

Also, point out where I said I marked anyone.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#52MajinUltimaPosted 1/22/2013 10:00:48 AM
Tloya posted...
For the last two weeks I always /say "blingerton" every time I approach one to get my gift.

--That's what I always call him nowadays. Oddly no one in gchat has corrected me.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#53MegaSlushPosted 1/22/2013 6:40:04 PM
Blingerton?

Blingerton for everyone!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#54silentzedPosted 1/22/2013 6:47:04 PM
BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BLING!
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#55MajinUltimaPosted 1/22/2013 10:15:45 PM
silentzed posted...
BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BLING!

--FEEL THE BLING OF THE EARTH!

Hated that fight on beta.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#56Over_9000_Posted 1/22/2013 10:21:53 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
Sxmfct posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Wow, that's adorable, getting modded for 'disruptive posting' in a f***ing joke topic that is only half moderated anyway

GG mods, GG

Showing your expertise eh

7 modded, 23 left alone

YOU SO GOOD AT YOU JOBS

the moderators have been nothing BUT TERRIBLE at gameFAQs since, well since forever.

ITP: He broke the rules and didn't get in modded so why should I?

Also lol@thinking the mods here are any different to any other gaming forum..

Uhh.. yeah. Pretty much. Either everyone should get punished for breaking the rules of the forum or nobody should.

Now just click your way on out of here, and you can try and think of some more insults to throw at me, hopefully some that aren't completely logical and rational this time.

So you're saying since one cop can only pull one person over at once, if more than one person is speeding, he shouldn't pull ANYONE over?

What if a cop goes to a house that's broken into and 3 people run out in different directions. He can't possibly catch all 3, so he should let them all go?
#57vahndragonwingPosted 1/23/2013 4:02:43 AM
Over_9000_ posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Sxmfct posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Wow, that's adorable, getting modded for 'disruptive posting' in a f***ing joke topic that is only half moderated anyway

GG mods, GG

Showing your expertise eh

7 modded, 23 left alone

YOU SO GOOD AT YOU JOBS

the moderators have been nothing BUT TERRIBLE at gameFAQs since, well since forever.

ITP: He broke the rules and didn't get in modded so why should I?

Also lol@thinking the mods here are any different to any other gaming forum..

Uhh.. yeah. Pretty much. Either everyone should get punished for breaking the rules of the forum or nobody should.

Now just click your way on out of here, and you can try and think of some more insults to throw at me, hopefully some that aren't completely logical and rational this time.

So you're saying since one cop can only pull one person over at once, if more than one person is speeding, he shouldn't pull ANYONE over?

What if a cop goes to a house that's broken into and 3 people run out in different directions. He can't possibly catch all 3, so he should let them all go?

If all of that took place on a forum, which would be the equivalent of him showing up at a house that was broken into and all 3 of the people are sitting there with all of the loot they planned on taking sitting there until he decides what to do with them, sure.

This is a forum. Posts can't run away.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender