This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it necessary to do the Profession related dailies for the Order of the Cloud

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is it necessary to do the Profession related dailies for the Order of the Cloud
2 years ago#1
Serpent? (Got cutt off in the topic)

I don't have any First Aid/Fishing/Cooking, didnt plan on doing those...just want to know if doing the regular dailies will be enough to get to exalted in a reasonable amount of time.
---
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
2 years ago#2
no but fun fact you can go egg hunting to gain rep with them
its what i did it took about 3 days of regular searching and doing dungeon runs in between so i wouldn't get to bored with searching.
2 years ago#3
Where do you start that?
---
2 years ago#4
Nvm...windward isle?

How rare are these Onyx eggs though?
---
2 years ago#5
not a quest more like treasure finding but its in a small location where you need to look and it nets about 600 rep per egg do a search on youtube for it
2 years ago#6
they have about a 15 minute respawn maybe 30 from what i could tell but it may be more
2 years ago#7
I spent an hour (On Illidan) looking for these, I found 1. There were also 5 people doing the same thing.

I really think I will not do that again.
---
2 years ago#8
You could just buy the Windwool Bandage and Fish Cakes. But I say skip those 2 and just see if you can find the eggs on a off time.
---
4 and 1 odd!
2 years ago#9
Do the math and see if adding those dailies will get you to revered significantly faster, since you can buy the rep item then and accelerate it.
---
Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe.
http://i.imgur.com/jyH6V.png
2 years ago#10
If memory serves, the proffession dailies give significantly less rep then the normal ones, it's a nice bonus if you have the proffession, but not worth levelling them over.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is it necessary to do the Profession related dailies for the Order of the Cloud

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived