This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it necessary to do the Profession related dailies for the Order of the Cloud

#11Rayn247Posted 1/21/2013 4:28:15 AM
If no one else is farming them at the time, the eggs are the way to go. If i recall correctly 40 of them will take you to exalted. Make sure to get the rep bonus item, and they each be worth 2k. That one and the lorewalkers rep are the only ones that haven't annoyed me.
---
What doesn't kill me, had better start running.
#12Sir WillPosted 1/21/2013 6:24:43 AM
I used it as an excuse to get my neglected first aid up. Though I still don't use it for anything.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#13monkeehandsPosted 1/21/2013 7:09:56 AM
I would stockpile a few eggs until after you hit revered, then buy the commendation and cash them all in
#14teltecPosted 1/21/2013 7:25:42 AM
I only did them because I was maxed out.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
#15mrhighlife83Posted 1/21/2013 7:28:35 AM
All four profession based dailies add up to the rep of about 1 of the other dailies and they don't give lesser charms or valor. Given that 2 of them actually cost you mats, I would say just skip them all unless you absolutely must shave a day or two off the rep grind and don't want to farm eggs.
#16KingRamzPosted 1/21/2013 11:21:10 AM
You are going to spend more time leveling skills you don't use than you are going to save by doing fewer days' worth of dailies.
#17masterswordPosted 1/21/2013 9:06:51 PM
The fishing you can do regardless of your level in fishing-- just fish from schools. Every cast from a school nets a guaranteed quest item.

Cooking you can buy off the AH. But of course leveling cooking is really easy now. You can go like 1-525 just buying vendor mats for the most part from the vendor in Valley of the Four Winds.

Leveling first aid requires very little time or mats. Once you get out of linen and wool, you only need 3-5 stacks of each type of cloth. Honestly, you can probably buy all the cloth you need off the AH for a few hundred gold max. And you're probably swimming in Windwool from dailies.

Despite all that, if you REALLY don't want to do them, then don't. They only reward, what, like 150 rep each?
---
That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably share the silence.