This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you enjoy all 3 specs of your main?

#1whirlwind24Posted 1/20/2013 11:20:46 PM
I'm debating making monk my main since they are new, and I'm getting irritated at the gameplay of my current main.

I enjoy playing all 3 specs of my current class, but if I were to make a monk I would most likely never heal. Not sure if it's worth playing a class when I won't ever play all 3 specs. Just feels like I may be missing out a bit on the experience.

What do you guys think about this?
#2Were TigerPosted 1/20/2013 11:27:58 PM
I have absolutely no interest in ever playing Enhancement on my shaman and like it that way.
Similarly I don't want to play Feral (either kind) on my druid.
I do wish I could have all 3 specs on my monk, but its not the end of the world.
---
"Est Sularus oth Mithas...'My honor is my life.' You are your father all over again."
-Tanis Half-elven, Dragons of Summer Flame
#3CM101PlayPosted 1/20/2013 11:29:57 PM(edited)
I love Frost/Blood but Unholy is just the ugly stepchild.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#4x_stevey_xPosted 1/20/2013 11:33:04 PM
i like all 3 specs of rogue.. i just wish i wasn't forced into sub for pvp.
#5FenriradramelkPosted 1/20/2013 11:33:32 PM
as a druid:
I was resto in vanilla (because that was the only truly viable spec back then).
I swapped to feral/tank in BC and never looked back.
In Wrath when Cat/feral was made more viable, that became my main spec, and has stayed since.

I have never specced Boomkin; I've tried other caster classes and in general disliked the spell casting play style... and it's been long enough since I was resto that anything I used to know about healing doesn't really apply anymore -- not that I'd go resto unless my guild needed it (and we don't really).
---
The Sun was born, so it shall die. As we were forged we shall return.
I know in darkness I will find you, giving up inside like me.
#6TaaronPosted 1/20/2013 11:34:13 PM
Play a Paladin and no. Never liked tanking and its a pain in the ass collecting and holding three sets of gear in my inventory.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#7AssultTankPosted 1/20/2013 11:35:31 PM
Well, since I dual main shaman and mage...

Mage:
I hate Frost. I dislike Arcane, but I play it because I don't have crit gear, and I love Fire.

Shaman:
I love Resto, hate Elemental, never tried Enhancement.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#8angrywalrus13Posted 1/20/2013 11:38:25 PM
Marksman: no. No way, no.

Beast Mastery: yeah. Kind of too many buttons/it feels a bit clunky but I like it.

Survival: favorite spec in the game! Very smooth.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9AIDSbeamPosted 1/20/2013 11:40:37 PM
Shadow: Yes
Disc: Yes
Holy: Yes, it is actually my favorite spec in the game, but it is just unusable :(
---
"My grandfather was a sheep. **** the Welsh and anyone who tries to apologize for them." -battourye
#10Sir WillPosted 1/20/2013 11:43:39 PM
I'm enhance and enhance only. I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to trying elemental but... eh. If I want to do magic I'd just play around on my low level mage. And I don't heal, so no resto.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'