This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you enjoy all 3 specs of your main?

#21ElaeusPosted 1/21/2013 5:21:30 AM
You could say so, if you consider my paladin my main which was my main for the longest time.

Always loved protection's solid style of tanking, I like the "you shall not pass" feeling it gives.
Healing as paladin is the most fun healing experience to me simply because it is challenging on higher content level and has alot of tools to utilize.
Retribution is my least favorite but I must admit I warmed up to it since Cata and especially now, since they are obviously not ignoring it and trying to fix it. Now if only it can be competitive again- it isn't bad, but other choices are simply better for output purposes (you still got utility to employ but that is usually ignored if you have prot or holy in your group).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#22TheSteelPhoenixPosted 1/21/2013 5:24:31 AM
no, i dislike unholy very much

but I love frost and blood, i cant imagin playing any other class because of it
---
It's hard to troll people these days. I am not sure what changed.
#23Ryu_of_WildfirePosted 1/21/2013 5:29:02 AM
I play a druid, I enjoy 2 of the 4 spec available to me.

I absolutely like feral, my fav spec in the game this xpac. I like resto as well, tho its the only healing spec I can play effectively for some reason.

I used to want to tank back in the day, but since the threat and mechanic changes in cata it has become less appealing to me. I was a terrible tank before that tho, so maybe I just liked the idea of playing something well that not many people could/bothered with.

I have never liked caster classes, so from the very start I hated balance.
---
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like i'm winnin' but i'm losin' again
#24redundanciesPosted 1/21/2013 6:06:29 AM
My main has four specs, but no. I like Feral and I like Guardian - ranged dps and healing just don't appeal to me.
#25thronedfire2Posted 1/21/2013 7:46:07 AM
AIDSbeam posted...
Shadow: Yes
Disc: Yes
Holy: Yes, it is actually my favorite spec in the game, but it is just unusable :(

this
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#26Lightning BoltPosted 1/21/2013 7:53:07 AM
CM101Play posted...
I love Frost/Blood but Unholy is just the ugly stepchild.

^
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#27Little ZardarPosted 1/21/2013 7:54:58 AM
It wouldn't be my main if I didn't enjoy all 3 specs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#28InfestedAdamPosted 1/21/2013 8:16:28 AM
thronedfire2 posted...
AIDSbeam posted...
Shadow: Yes
Disc: Yes
Holy: Yes, it is actually my favorite spec in the game, but it is just unusable :(

this

Another +1 to this but in my case Discipline is my favorite spec. I just like how I can use the same gear and still perform fairly well with three specs that are still quite different. It definitely keeps healing interesting for me.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#29GreatHammurabiPosted 1/21/2013 8:47:07 AM
I'm perfectly fine playing almost strictly Arms on my warrior. I'd switch to Fury if that became 'better' than Arms in RBGs and Arenas but I don't see that happening.

I play Prot occasionally but just to run some bs 5 mans, otherwise Arms is fine for me.
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/GreatHammurabi/MySig.jpg
#30Right_Chus_1Posted 1/21/2013 8:58:01 AM(edited)
I love prot and i love arms..Me and fury are haveing a tough time. Im not sure i have the gear for fury..AOE i'm a beast, nobody can hang with me, even people in twice my gear. Single target, eh i do well..Sometimes..Its just so RNG..If i get those crits, my dps is insane for my gear..If i dont crit much, im just the next guy who did 300k aoe and did 40k single.