This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Queen Azshara the next big bad? SPOILERSSSS

#1GalluszPosted 1/21/2013 5:36:26 PM
Blizzcon 2013 expansion imminent, and Sargeras can't be next.

Since Azshara is still out there could we finally have the naga and kvaldir conflict begin?

Not to mention dat whole Neptulon and ozumat plothole.
#2Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:41:19 PM
Also forgot to mention. If you google N'zoth wow it mentions the third old god alongside c'thun and yogg buried deep under Vash'jir. Water land.... coincidence? Could be N'zoth and Azshara are the big bads.
#3Major GamerPosted 1/21/2013 6:05:46 PM
Or you can look at Wrathian obviously leading into the Burning Legion.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#4ShadowEdgeXPosted 1/21/2013 6:15:12 PM
Two big questions

1. Will Sargeras EVER be fightable?
2. If so, will he nessecarily be the end boss of the next Legion Expansion?

I don't think he ever will be. After that there is very little they could throw at us in any future expansions that could threaten us. I'm leaning toward an Azshara themed expansion as well.
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
#5Sir WillPosted 1/21/2013 6:42:26 PM
And the point of all this Wrathion stuff has been what then?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#6XtraTPosted 1/21/2013 6:59:39 PM
ShadowEdgeX posted...
Two big questions

1. Will Sargeras EVER be fightable?
2. If so, will he nessecarily be the end boss of the next Legion Expansion?

1. With the help of many powerful NPCs (like for kil'jaeden, lich king, deathwing, etc)
2. Well he's pretty much the boss of the biggest threat the Warcraft's world has.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#7thronedfire2Posted 1/21/2013 7:01:50 PM
Sir Will posted...

How many classes have cried about not having a legendary quest this expansion?

Oh, that's right, none.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#8Wyrmwarrior5Posted 1/21/2013 7:06:15 PM
I've never understood why people feel the need to say "spoilers" for a speculation thread.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#9InfestedAdamPosted 1/21/2013 7:09:45 PM
Lorewise I think the Titans and Old Gods at their strongest is beyond that of us mortals, super elite heroes/adventurers of the Allaince/Horde or not.

With the Old Gods it seems like we keep falling back on them being in a weakened state from their previous battle with the Titans thus allowing us to take them out.

With Sargeras, according to Korialstrasz's opinion during the War of the Ancients, there is always hope even if all of Sargera's minions is thrown against Azeroth but no hope should Sargeras himself enter Azeroth. Of course that is his personal opinion so who knows how true it maybe. And the Sargeras that Aegwynn supposedly defeated just some copy or clone according to one of the Bronzebeard brothers I think. Even if it wasn't it was still a ploy to possess Aegwynn's child.

On one hand I feel should the Titans ever be touchable it will kinda elevates us players to a level of power that seems unrealistic especially when we're talking about the creators of the known universe.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#10Sir WillPosted 1/21/2013 7:22:07 PM
thronedfire2 posted...
Sir Will posted...

How many classes have cried about not having a legendary quest this expansion?

Oh, that's right, none.

I meant his lore, not the stuff he's giving out.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'