This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zones from the next expansion (spoiler alert)

#11The Ancient DragonPosted 1/22/2013 2:23:12 AM(edited)
-Jammo- posted...
K'aresh was consumed by Entropius.
So yeah you are lying scum. But hey who isn't these days? I am.

I think you mean Dimensius, the giant Void Lord. And who knows, maybe the Ethereals thought that Dimensius consumed all of it, but there's still bits of it still around. And by bits, I mean enough for one zone or two.

It certainly wouldn't stretch the realm of believability, seeing as we never actually saw Dimensius eat the planet himself.

Edit: Looked it up, I think they said that Dimensius conquered it, so that would make even more sense why it's a zone.
---
Content.
#12Wyrmwarrior5Posted 1/22/2013 11:22:47 AM
The Ancient Dragon posted...
-Jammo- posted...

I think you mean Dimensius, the giant Void Lord. And who knows, maybe the Ethereals thought that Dimensius consumed all of it, but there's still bits of it still around. And by bits, I mean enough for one zone or two.

It certainly wouldn't stretch the realm of believability, seeing as we never actually saw Dimensius eat the planet himself.

Edit: Looked it up, I think they said that Dimensius conquered it, so that would make even more sense why it's a zone.

Plus it would be a marvelous excuse for Ethereal to be a new neutral race.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#13KayiaPosted 1/22/2013 11:28:43 AM
Because a rumour that would set the internet ablaze if it had any semblance of credibility was first posted on Gamefaqs of all the prestigious places.

But for the record, I do believe the Legion will be the theme for the next expansion.
#14ElaeusPosted 1/22/2013 11:36:08 AM(edited)
Not even going into what I think of this, but I like it how TC used "he/she" to protect his source's anonymity.

/facepalm
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#15inferiorweaselPosted 1/22/2013 11:42:20 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
The Ancient Dragon posted...
-Jammo- posted...

Plus it would be a marvelous excuse for Ethereal to be a new neutral race.

Forget Neutral Race, I'd love them to become an Alliance race so that we as Horde have an excuse to finally get Ogres as a playable race.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#16Wyrmwarrior5Posted 1/22/2013 2:35:41 PM
inferiorweasel posted...
Forget Neutral Race, I'd love them to become an Alliance race so that we as Horde have an excuse to finally get Ogres as a playable race.

If Ethereal were Alliance only I would have to change factions again because I would never play a race that wasn't Ethereal again if they were added.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#17HShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:36:25 PM
Kayia posted...
Because a rumour that would set the internet ablaze if it had any semblance of credibility was first posted on Gamefaqs of all the prestigious places.

But for the record, I do believe the Legion will be the theme for the next expansion.

I only posted it here because I have been a member on these forums a long time (2001) and don't have an active WoW account to post on the main forums. Even if I did have an active account, it would probably get modded anyways, Blizzard doesn't like their stuff getting leaked.

If someone has an account and wants to repost this on the official forums go right ahead.
---
Classic HShadow.