This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm going HoF with my guild first time tomorrow.

#1Glockass1Posted 1/22/2013 6:36:16 AM
I think they are 4/6. My armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Shamangrylls/advanced

Any tips?
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2Lightning BoltPosted 1/22/2013 6:43:06 AM
Get the Speed King Klaxxi buff. You can use it to jump over the railing on the stairs when running back in during your endless wipes (you can use the double jump while dead).
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 6:43:54 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Get the Speed King Klaxxi buff. You can use it to jump over the railing on the stairs when running back in during your endless wipes (you can use the double jump while dead).

lol
---
#4Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:50:14 AM
halp
---
#5BobTDonutPosted 1/22/2013 7:53:36 AM
1. Get a shoulder enchant.
2. Get a belt buckle
3. Upgrade that green gem

Yes, its worth doing that in that shoulder because the PvP 2pc is a DPS increase over replacing that shoulder piece with something else. Unless of course you get a shoulder AND glove upgrade.

First boss:
Don't blow your Fire Elemental at the start, do Earth instead. Use dogs and Ascendance as normal for opening CDs. You want to have your Fire Ele available for when you hit 40% and go back to the middle. Use your Ancestral Guidance during Force and Verve to help the healers. Otherwise, follow basic mechanics.

Second boss:
Blow your opening CDs, save Ascendance for phase 2 unless it is taking you close to 6 minutes to get to that phase (in which case, god help your enrage timer). Fire Ele should be back up. Use Ancestral Guidance as soon you get to the other side to help out the healers. Otherwise, stay in melee like you should and blow him up.

Third boss:
Focus on body, as you really don't have a good cleave to the legs, although spread your Flame Shock. Have glyph of Fire Nova so that the legs will pulse onto the body. Otherwise stay out of cleave, and try to stack with ranged as you can to help out healers. Pop all your opening CDs like normal.

Fourth boss:
Glyph for Chain Lightning and get ready ot AoE your ass off. Make sure you have a mender targeted and be ready to interrupt.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:01:57 AM
BobTDonut posted...
1. Get a shoulder enchant.
2. Get a belt buckle
3. Upgrade that green gem

Yes, its worth doing that in that shoulder because the PvP 2pc is a DPS increase over replacing that shoulder piece with something else. Unless of course you get a shoulder AND glove upgrade.

First boss:
Don't blow your Fire Elemental at the start, do Earth instead. Use dogs and Ascendance as normal for opening CDs. You want to have your Fire Ele available for when you hit 40% and go back to the middle. Use your Ancestral Guidance during Force and Verve to help the healers. Otherwise, follow basic mechanics.

Second boss:
Blow your opening CDs, save Ascendance for phase 2 unless it is taking you close to 6 minutes to get to that phase (in which case, god help your enrage timer). Fire Ele should be back up. Use Ancestral Guidance as soon you get to the other side to help out the healers. Otherwise, stay in melee like you should and blow him up.

Third boss:
Focus on body, as you really don't have a good cleave to the legs, although spread your Flame Shock. Have glyph of Fire Nova so that the legs will pulse onto the body. Otherwise stay out of cleave, and try to stack with ranged as you can to help out healers. Pop all your opening CDs like normal.

Fourth boss:
Glyph for Chain Lightning and get ready ot AoE your ass off. Make sure you have a mender targeted and be ready to interrupt.

I'm getting malev shoulders tomorrow. That's why they are unenchanted. Also, I'll do LFR tomorrow and if a belt doesn't drop I will use the belt buckle.
---
#7phattsaoPosted 1/22/2013 8:12:39 AM
You are way undergeared. PvP gear will not help. Good luck.
#8BoogyyPosted 1/22/2013 8:17:14 AM
You'll be able to dps perfectly fine for the first two bosses, they're not dps checks.

You're going to have to be carried through Garalon.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#9Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:23:19 AM
phattsao posted...
You are way undergeared. PvP gear will not help. Good luck.

489 ring from Klaxxi tomorrow + Malev shoulders + w/e I can buy with valor. Not including LFR items.
---
#10mrhighlife83Posted 1/22/2013 8:33:02 AM
I'm sure this hasn't escaped your attention, but see what you can do about upgrading that neck too. Even if it's just upgrading to a 450 JC neck or 458 PvP neck, it would at least be a nice gesture to your fellow raiders that you care enough about contributing that you aren't going to walk into raid with such low pieces that are so easily replaced.