This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it easier to kill Kaelthas as Affliction, Demo or Destro?

#1Glockass1Posted 1/23/2013 1:58:25 AM
Tried him as Demo last night and it took quite some time. Is it easier with the other specs?
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2BelialkkPosted 1/23/2013 3:42:42 AM(edited)
It's certainly quicker as the other two, I think. Personally I prefer Destro for Ember Tap. Those advisors and Kael'thas's pyroblasts will damage you quite a lot. My fastest time is aroundabout 7 minutes or so, from the very beginning to the end.
---
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:45:49 AM
Belialkk posted...
It's certainly quicker as the other two, I think. Personally I prefer Destro for Ember Tap. Those advisors and Kael'thas's pyroblasts will damage you quite a lot. My fastest time is aroundabout 7 minutes or so, from the very beginning to the end.

Well what I did was abuse the 200DF insta pet summon, then use Sac Pact then dismiss pet instantly.
---
#4ChocoboMogALTPosted 1/23/2013 2:02:45 PM
At 85? Demo. At 90? What is giving you trouble?
---
"We live in a country Hasire.." ~ yosouf06
REVOLVER STAKE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/ChocoboMog123/AltEisenRChocoboMog.png
#5Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:15:34 PM
ChocoboMogALT posted...
At 85? Demo. At 90? What is giving you trouble?

I get CC chained on my DK and Warrior. Did it with Destro today, no problems. Really really easy.
---
#6MakeHatePosted 1/23/2013 2:33:09 PM
When are you getting chain CC'd as DK? You should pretty much be able to blast through everything, and survive even when cc.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#7Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:40:18 PM
MakeHate posted...
When are you getting chain CC'd as DK? You should pretty much be able to blast through everything, and survive even when cc.

Nah I kill the advisors easily. It's just annoying getting CC chained that's all.
---
#8kingdrake2Posted 1/23/2013 7:38:03 PM
as warrior, just have second wind use the staff till the one that stuns goes down and finish the rest of em with your main weapon.

it is fail-safe you cannot die.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88