This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of my oldest friends just went berserk over losing a roll on a mount.

#21ElaeusPosted 1/23/2013 2:15:57 PM
seasloth21 posted...
send him the link of this thread

Do it!

But not to spite him by the way. I would recommend doing it so that he might be able to see his error, and explain that you linked it not out of spite, but out of wanting to maybe fix it if it is possible.

If he still acted like a jerk just ignore him till he ever becomes a normal human being, or forever if he remained this much of an idiot and you are the winner either way.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#22Kcaz64Posted 1/23/2013 2:29:55 PM
BTW I submitted a ticket to see if I can get your precious pixels transferred to you. Unlike you I value a friendship more than a digital dragon.

Way to enable your friend's terrible temper tantrum. People doing that is literally the reason why he acts that way, because it works.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
#23ElaeusPosted 1/23/2013 2:32:06 PM
I can't believe I didn't read the ticket part.

That was a bad move, honestly.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#24FelixTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:36:26 PM(edited)
I since cancelled the ticket after thinking about it. I don't know why I was trying to please him. Like I said, I guess I'm just a decent human being and was still in shock trying to repair a decade long friendship, so at the time, it seemed reasonable to try and give him the mount which I clearly didn't value as much.

But thanks for the replies, guys, you have helped solidify how I felt all along. I've cancelled that ticket, and in a strange turn of events, this is REALLY weird, since I started this topic I found out that one of my best friends friends who I kind of know plays WoW and has been looking for someone to play with, and we've been in communication and plan on playing soon. Cheers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/GDKT0486
#25Jack Talk ThaiPosted 1/23/2013 3:08:40 PM
Elaeus posted...
GForceDragon posted...

Rejoice, Felix. Today you won a neat mount, and dropped a horrible "friend".

/the end

Honestly, this sums it up.

Dude I'm going to be so disappointed in you if you keep this piece of excrement as a 'friend'. He's shown you his priorities. Send him the link to this thread and then write his sorry ass off.
---
Hi, Mister Pitt!!!
#26MegawizardPosted 1/23/2013 3:10:44 PM
Felix_Trapper posted...
I since cancelled the ticket after thinking about it.

That's what I was gonna recommend; I think you won more than just a mount on this. Who knows what the situation would have been if it had been over something actually important IRL.
---
^( ' ' )^
#27femmefatale7Posted 1/23/2013 3:26:49 PM
Felix_Trapper posted...
I since cancelled the ticket after thinking about it. I don't know why I was trying to please him.

I was just about to say that. It's like you said: if this is all it takes for him to call quits on a decade of friendship, you're better off without him. The only thing to do now is call him up from a mutual friend's phone (since he's probably screening/blocking your calls), and play him this heartfelt message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AbjYmLIIGE&feature=player_detailpage#t=207s
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#28MegawizardPosted 1/23/2013 3:34:00 PM
femmefatale7 posted...
Felix_Trapper posted...
I since cancelled the ticket after thinking about it. I don't know why I was trying to please him.

I was just about to say that. It's like you said: if this is all it takes for him to call quits on a decade of friendship, you're better off without him. The only thing to do now is call him up from a mutual friend's phone (since he's probably screening/blocking your calls), and play him this heartfelt message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AbjYmLIIGE&feature=player_detailpage#t=207s

That is made of win. XD
---
^( ' ' )^
#29DreDayyPosted 1/23/2013 3:47:27 PM
what a nerd.
---
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|
#30RomeoMinolaPosted 1/23/2013 3:51:55 PM
Felix_Trapper posted...
Immediately after I won the roll, he logged off. Then an hour later, I get a text. Here it goes, word for word:

*insert nerd rage*

IMO; seeing your friend for the angry brat he really is, was a much greater prize than some stupid mount. Now if I were in your position; I would send a copy of that text message to all of his friends so they can get a kick out of it and when you're done laugh in his face about the fact that you still have the mount that he threw away 10 years of friendship for and you don't even want it anyway.

Then when you're through; find a fireplace and reminisce on your day over a glass of red wine.