This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of my oldest friends just went berserk over losing a roll on a mount.

#41gamefaqwatcherPosted 1/23/2013 7:38:00 PM
gj cancelling the ticket. I would of too after that massive post of yours.

I guess we handling crap like this differently. Usually it's like "You lucky f*** you gotta share some of that luck with me" or "You're coming back with me every lockout until mine drops" which happens lol.

That sounded like a real loser of a friend. Wouldn't look at them the same way again.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#42CM101PlayPosted 1/23/2013 7:57:16 PM
Whoa hold up Felix, who the hell do you think you are? How about you tell everyone what really happened, dick. I was going to solo Onyxia for the mount and remembered that you wanted that hat for your transmog set, so I invited YOU. When the mount dropped and I rolled my 99 you got lucky and rolled a 100. Then the first thing you say is, and I quote, "u mad bro?? Got the hat and the mount!!!"

After I tried to talk things out with Felix I figured that all he cared about was a damn mount in a game. Didn't give a damn about our 15 year long friendship. So I just wanted to get the mount and be done with this guy. We make a deal, I'm sitting on a s*** ton of gold so we decided that he'd give me the mount for 25k. A rip off? Maybe, but I want the mount, do you know the drop chance for that thing? So we open up trade, I put in the 25k and my mistake here is I went ahead and pressed trade before he put the mount in, so he just took my gold and I can't open a ticket because at this point we were talking on Skype, so I've got no way of proving our arrangement.

Seriously man, did you get some sort of satisfaction coming here and lying about the whole damn thing just to boost your ego?

Just kidding, I don't even know TC. :P
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#43angrywalrus13Posted 1/23/2013 7:59:34 PM
This is awesome.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#44thebladeofwoePosted 1/23/2013 11:53:15 PM
CM101Play posted...
Whoa hold up Felix, who the hell do you think you are? How about you tell everyone what really happened, dick. I was going to solo Onyxia for the mount and remembered that you wanted that hat for your transmog set, so I invited YOU. When the mount dropped and I rolled my 99 you got lucky and rolled a 100. Then the first thing you say is, and I quote, "u mad bro?? Got the hat and the mount!!!"

After I tried to talk things out with Felix I figured that all he cared about was a damn mount in a game. Didn't give a damn about our 15 year long friendship. So I just wanted to get the mount and be done with this guy. We make a deal, I'm sitting on a s*** ton of gold so we decided that he'd give me the mount for 25k. A rip off? Maybe, but I want the mount, do you know the drop chance for that thing? So we open up trade, I put in the 25k and my mistake here is I went ahead and pressed trade before he put the mount in, so he just took my gold and I can't open a ticket because at this point we were talking on Skype, so I've got no way of proving our arrangement.

Seriously man, did you get some sort of satisfaction coming here and lying about the whole damn thing just to boost your ego?

Just kidding, I don't even know TC. :P

this needed a

tl;dr I am the tc's friend, he is a dick & and a thief:-P
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#45GForceDragonPosted 1/24/2013 12:06:53 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
Corkhead82 posted...
He is ridiculously sexually frustrated and WoW is all he has left... It hurts him to not get what he wants in the pixel realm...

Plot-twist: the friend is actually secretly insanely sexually attracted to TC, and he's afraid of his urges so he's using this an excuse to run through his feelings.

This is my fetish.
---
FIash__Gordon: "no, because Candlejack is nice enough to hit the post button and my signature is automatically at
#46dj4242Posted 1/24/2013 12:15:22 AM
That sucks that he felt that way over a mount and he's being a douche to you TC. I don't understand how people get so worked up on this game sometimes.
---
Paul George should be an all star + MIP
Vikings and Pacers fan
#47c0sa n0straPosted 1/24/2013 1:23:21 AM
That sucks mate, but let's be honest, if it wasn't dragon pixels he was probably going to blow up over something else, I'd say you've done enough, time to let him make the next move, if he doesn't then you'll know what the friendship was worth to him.
#48HakPosted 1/24/2013 2:27:04 AM
Curious now as to what some people define "friendship" as. I've walked in on one of my closest friends banging my girlfriend, and we're still close friends - go for beers, hang out and complain about life, etc. I've had friends steal from me, but rather than going nuts about it I found out the reason they were doing so (financially destitute - couldn't afford food) and helped them out. To me that's what true friendship is. If someone is losing it over an ugly digitised dragon mount they could easily attempt to get on their own, but obviously haven't been doing so, then I'm afraid that's not really "friendship" and more of a "temporary mutually beneficial alliance".

Forget about it - move on and take your lessons. Or find out where his girlfriend (should he have one) lives and go bang her.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#49xheartworkxPosted 1/24/2013 3:00:04 AM
Tell him he should just solo Ony. She's not hard.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Fourthirteen/advanced
#50Neo_HeartlessPosted 1/24/2013 3:15:56 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
Corkhead82 posted...
He is ridiculously sexually frustrated and WoW is all he has left... It hurts him to not get what he wants in the pixel realm...

Plot-twist: the friend is actually secretly insanely sexually attracted to TC, and he's afraid of his urges so he's using this an excuse to run through his feelings.

B-baka! It's not like he likes him or anything!

But seriously, any friend who would blow off years of Friendship over pixels is no friend worth having.

Although, if this is the first time he's done this, and you saw no signs of it ever happening beforehand, I would try and find out if there's anything going on in his life you could help with.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]