This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Locks are the best class in the game.

#1Glockass1Posted 1/23/2013 2:48:40 PM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/rrle8w.jpg
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2B1g_ClownPosted 1/23/2013 2:54:01 PM
lolpvp
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:54:28 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
lolpvp

lol i had fun unlike in pve
---
#4ElaeusPosted 1/23/2013 2:59:38 PM
Glockass1 posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
lolpvp

Does that mean all these topics asking about helps for raid tactics and which ring is better than which ring for enhancement shaman, then bumping them if no answers were received and sometimes if answers were received for more answers will stop?

If yes, Jesus be praised.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:06:28 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
lolpvp

Does that mean all these topics asking about helps for raid tactics and which ring is better than which ring for enhancement shaman, then bumping them if no answers were received and sometimes if answers were received for more answers will stop?

Just because I want progress in PvE does not mean I have more fun in PvE. If it's so annoying to you, I should leave the boards forever then.

EDIT: Also, obligatory "lol jesus" post.
---
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 1/23/2013 3:06:03 PM
Not to be that guy but any class with a healer or two will put up similiar results.
#7Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:07:12 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Not to be that guy but any class with a healer or two will put up similiar results.

I didn't have personal heals :3
---
#8ElaeusPosted 1/23/2013 3:24:12 PM(edited)
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
lolpvp

Just because I want progress in PvE does not mean I have more fun in PvE. If it's so annoying to you, I should leave the boards forever then.

oO

Now that's a bit overreacting over it, is it not? Let's suppose it is annoying to me, I am not the board. My opinion on itself doesn't have enough weight for such decision. I even posted help at times, and discussed in one of my topics about paladins and PvE progression with you, along with other stuff I helped you at.

My comment is the same level of annoyance to you I guess than PvPer thinking their game is the better game just because they say so, which is something I usually read between the lines of your posts amongst other PvPers. I never objected or tried to correct anyone, so I dunno where that reaction came from. If anything, it was a single annoying remark in comparison to the amount of times I actually posted something useful to you. Dunno how that suddenly turns the tides, not to mention considering the amounts of times I remained on the side lines when it came to needless "pvp is better" remarks.

Eh, just before you say I am overreacting, I really am not. Jus' explaining, and sayin' that you shouldn't be overreacting yourself. :)

Glockass1 posted...

I didn't have personal heals :3

Isn't this normal for locks? I know it was in Cata, and I doubt the insane self healing on DoTs changed.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#9Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:16:25 PM
I never said that PvP is better myself. If you like PvE more then so be it. I find PvP more fun because my friends don't have time for other activities(final school year for them. I finished school last year). And Locks don't really need personal heals. Destro at least. Maybe a dispell or two, sure. Healthstone + Dark Regen, Ember Taps, Unbound Will and most importantly Nitro Boosts keep me alive easily.
---
#10dzastor04Posted 1/23/2013 3:32:44 PM
premade, with 2 healers, and the best pvp execute in the game. not that impressed.