This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doing Herald now, need a Monk who knows crap.

#1Lightning BoltPosted 1/24/2013 2:07:14 PM
I've been tasked with staying out for the first Big Bang. I'm using Diffuse Magic, which makes me take 90% less magic damage for 6 seconds. Sounds good? Well it sucks butt.

It only absorbs like half of Big Bang, rather than 90%. Is there an absorb limit or some crap to this?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#2XtraTPosted 1/24/2013 2:12:33 PM
big bang is physical damage, next time don't be bad and check recount or something.

touch of karma should work
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3Lightning Bolt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:19:10 PM(edited)
big bang is physical damage,

Good to know, thanks.

What part of recount tells you what kind of damage a certain attack is? >.>

touch of karma should work

I'm a tank. I survived it easily with Guard actually, I'd just rather use a cooldown.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4XtraTPosted 1/24/2013 2:21:50 PM
death log tells you, or just use wowhead.com which solves 99% of the WoW questions on this board
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5Lightning Bolt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:25:03 PM(edited)
It just seemed so obviously magic, and everyone insisted it was, that I was googling Diffuse for an absorb cap rather than big bang.

<3 you anyways Xtra.
---
-The Rev
#6Glockass1Posted 1/24/2013 2:34:59 PM
XtraT posted...
death log tells you, or just use wowhead.com which solves 99% of the WoW questions on this board

Wowhead is buggy lately :/
---
Steam ID: Glockass1