This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doing Herald now, need a Monk who knows crap.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Doing Herald now, need a Monk who knows crap.
3 years ago#1
I've been tasked with staying out for the first Big Bang. I'm using Diffuse Magic, which makes me take 90% less magic damage for 6 seconds. Sounds good? Well it sucks butt.

It only absorbs like half of Big Bang, rather than 90%. Is there an absorb limit or some crap to this?
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#2
big bang is physical damage, next time don't be bad and check recount or something.

touch of karma should work
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
3 years ago#3
big bang is physical damage,

Good to know, thanks.

What part of recount tells you what kind of damage a certain attack is? >.>

touch of karma should work

I'm a tank. I survived it easily with Guard actually, I'd just rather use a cooldown.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#4
death log tells you, or just use wowhead.com which solves 99% of the WoW questions on this board
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
3 years ago#5
It just seemed so obviously magic, and everyone insisted it was, that I was googling Diffuse for an absorb cap rather than big bang.

<3 you anyways Xtra.
-The Rev
3 years ago#6
XtraT posted...
death log tells you, or just use wowhead.com which solves 99% of the WoW questions on this board

Wowhead is buggy lately :/
Steam ID: Glockass1
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Doing Herald now, need a Monk who knows crap.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived