This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst gear-based RNG you've had?

#11AssultTankPosted 1/25/2013 5:58:48 PM
I'm now up to 6 LFR/Sha items across 3 characters now since Mists launch...
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#12pistachio2888Posted 1/25/2013 6:05:42 PM
13 coins spent on tslong both lfr and still no sword. the kicker is if it does somehow drop from just regular loot i still got to roll against lock and pally heals
---
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
#13gamefaqwatcherPosted 1/25/2013 8:28:16 PM
Only seeing windward heart drop once when i was on an alt. :|
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#14Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 1/26/2013 1:05:49 AM
Staff and shoulders used to be my Hunter's "upgrade? What's that" By the time I finally got the staff off Jindo, 4.3 was out and I roffled onto the staff from Mannaroth. Of course, not long after, my group that was in FL a lot kept getting to BoE agi staff.

Now my hunter is in great need of a new belt. On the bright side, I'll get one from the shieldwall in 2 weeks.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#15The Steel PhantomPosted 1/26/2013 1:10:33 AM(edited)
Back in vanilla WoW, my guild killed Nefarion in BWL from a couple months after he was do-able until Burning Crusade came out. AQ20 and AQ40 came out, we killed that as well. Still did BWL every week for new recruits and whatnot, 40-man guild and all. And Naxx when it came out as well. Never once did we see the Paladin T2 chest piece drop from Nef. Ever. Our pally/heal leader was pissed every week.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#16sefsefsefsefPosted 1/26/2013 1:17:59 AM
In TBC, Figurine of the Colossus was practically required for pre-raid paladin tanks. I ran Shattered Halls dozens of times before it finally dropped.
#17UtinilPosted 1/26/2013 1:27:15 AM
In vanilla, I was in a top 50 world guild, I joined them during BWL. Guild raided all the way through Nax up until about 4 weeks until Burning Crusade. We cleared MC every week. During that time, a grand total of 2 bindings dropped (both right) so the only thunderfury in our guild was on some rogue whom we had recruited.
#18vidgamrPosted 1/26/2013 2:15:53 AM
Utinil posted...
In vanilla, I was in a top 50 world guild, I joined them during BWL. Guild raided all the way through Nax up until about 4 weeks until Burning Crusade. We cleared MC every week. During that time, a grand total of 2 bindings dropped (both right) so the only thunderfury in our guild was on some rogue whom we had recruited.

That's similar to ours. No clue what we were ranked world (odds are not that high), but we were #1 on moonrunner. We saw 2 bindings ever and they were the same ones so 2 of our main tanks only had one piece. Really stung then when a guild a fair amount farther back than us got both bindings in the same week.

Personally I still remember never getting my tier 12 helm from Ragnaros. I've only seen a single conqueror helm token drop before and it went to our other priest in the raid. Still really want to finish up t12 for transmog.
---
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott
#19MatrazetoPosted 1/26/2013 2:56:35 AM
Atm?
Killed Lei Shi at least 1 a week since his release, with a token on each kill, no dagger, but 3 leather belts all off the token

That I remember?
Raiding Gruul for over a year a before seeing DST drop once.
#20GForceDragonPosted 1/26/2013 2:59:23 AM
Did Siege of Niuzao Temple every chance I could, never got the tanking plate legs from the first boss. On my 23d run, they dropped. A DPS dk doing 12k dps rolled need, won, and left.

I was briefly inconsolable.
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron