What is your favorite caster DPS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What is your favorite caster DPS?
4 years ago#1
What is your favorite caster DPS? - Results (177 votes)
Mage
28.25% (50 votes)
Warlock
36.72% (65 votes)
Shadow Priest
15.25% (27 votes)
Balance Druid
5.65% (10 votes)
Elemental Shaman
14.12% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Feel free to comment on who you voted for and why.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
4 years ago#2
My mage at the moment. Had him the longest of all my casters except my Druid, who used to be a moonkin..
this space intentionally left blank
4 years ago#3
Warlock.

Was my 1st ever class I played and loved it ever since. Was my main in BC when I started all the way till wrath. When cata came out I played a DK. With the warlock changes for MoP started 2 weeks or so before the release, I got back into my warlock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
4 years ago#4
Cant decide between lock or spriest.
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
4 years ago#5
Warlock, definitely.

Unlike the FotM rerollers though (90% of the people playing lock now), I have played this since TBC and is the only caster I ever cared for.

It's good to see that despite all the bad players playing it now, it still isn't high up there in term of population.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#6
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Unlike the FotM rerollers though (90% of the people playing lock now), I have played this since TBC and is the only caster I ever cared for.

It's good to see that despite all the bad players playing it now, it still isn't high up there in term of population.

Am I considered a FoTM reroller if I leveled my Lock when I had no clue about their current state? :/ Only thing I knew was Chaos Bolt damage :x

EDIT: My lock hit 90 on 13/10. I bought the game around the 5th of October or something. Leveled my DK from 85 to 90 in a day and got bored. Then I leveled my Lock and never looked back. I didn't follow the beta changes either because I was too busy with Uni.
Steam ID: Glockass1
4 years ago#7
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Am I considered a FoTM reroller if I leveled my Lock when I had no clue about their current state? :/ Only thing I knew was Chaos Bolt damage :x

Why do you care what I think? It's my opinion- and of course even in that case it's not always the case, but what I think shouldn't stop people from improving their warlock game.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#8
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Why do you care what I think? It's my opinion- and of course even in that case it's not always the case, but what I think shouldn't stop people from improving their warlock game.

It was a rhetorical question. Your response reminded me of Ghostcrawler. Might as well go laugh at his tweets now.
4 years ago#9
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

EDIT: My lock hit 90 on 13/10. I bought the game around the 5th of October or something. Leveled my DK from 85 to 90 in a day and got bored. Then I leveled my Lock and never looked back. I didn't follow the beta changes either because I was too busy with Uni.

13/10? This is America sir.
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Steam ID: DuckTalesLOL
4 years ago#10
boochy posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

13/10? This is America sir.

Except that Day/Month is more logical.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What is your favorite caster DPS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived