This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite caster DPS?

#1TheGamer18Posted 1/25/2013 12:57:24 PM
What is your favorite caster DPS? - Results (177 votes)
Mage
28.25% (50 votes)
Warlock
36.72% (65 votes)
Shadow Priest
15.25% (27 votes)
Balance Druid
5.65% (10 votes)
Elemental Shaman
14.12% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Feel free to comment on who you voted for and why.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
#2KrozardPosted 1/25/2013 1:02:35 PM(edited)
My mage at the moment. Had him the longest of all my casters except my Druid, who used to be a moonkin..
---
this space intentionally left blank
#3B1g_ClownPosted 1/25/2013 1:07:14 PM
Warlock.

Was my 1st ever class I played and loved it ever since. Was my main in BC when I started all the way till wrath. When cata came out I played a DK. With the warlock changes for MoP started 2 weeks or so before the release, I got back into my warlock.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#4pres_madagascarPosted 1/25/2013 2:36:37 PM
Cant decide between lock or spriest.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#5ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 2:42:40 PM
Warlock, definitely.

Unlike the FotM rerollers though (90% of the people playing lock now), I have played this since TBC and is the only caster I ever cared for.

It's good to see that despite all the bad players playing it now, it still isn't high up there in term of population.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6Glockass1Posted 1/25/2013 3:01:23 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Unlike the FotM rerollers though (90% of the people playing lock now), I have played this since TBC and is the only caster I ever cared for.

It's good to see that despite all the bad players playing it now, it still isn't high up there in term of population.

Am I considered a FoTM reroller if I leveled my Lock when I had no clue about their current state? :/ Only thing I knew was Chaos Bolt damage :x

EDIT: My lock hit 90 on 13/10. I bought the game around the 5th of October or something. Leveled my DK from 85 to 90 in a day and got bored. Then I leveled my Lock and never looked back. I didn't follow the beta changes either because I was too busy with Uni.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 3:02:14 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Am I considered a FoTM reroller if I leveled my Lock when I had no clue about their current state? :/ Only thing I knew was Chaos Bolt damage :x

Why do you care what I think? It's my opinion- and of course even in that case it's not always the case, but what I think shouldn't stop people from improving their warlock game.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8Glockass1Posted 1/25/2013 3:04:49 PM
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

Why do you care what I think? It's my opinion- and of course even in that case it's not always the case, but what I think shouldn't stop people from improving their warlock game.

It was a rhetorical question. Your response reminded me of Ghostcrawler. Might as well go laugh at his tweets now.
---
#9boochyPosted 1/25/2013 3:20:36 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

EDIT: My lock hit 90 on 13/10. I bought the game around the 5th of October or something. Leveled my DK from 85 to 90 in a day and got bored. Then I leveled my Lock and never looked back. I didn't follow the beta changes either because I was too busy with Uni.

13/10? This is America sir.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Steam ID: DuckTalesLOL
#10Glockass1Posted 1/25/2013 3:26:10 PM
boochy posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Warlock, definitely.

13/10? This is America sir.

Except that Day/Month is more logical.
---