This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when can you start queing for heroic difficulty 5 mans?

#1thebladeofwoePosted 1/25/2013 4:38:53 PM(edited)
topic^^^^^ as i wanna try harder content ( well harder as it gets lol)

I only noticed the difficulty changer at around 65. along with 10 & 25 man dungeons/ raids.

EDIT: i am lvl 70 now, if that helps.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#2ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 4:40:29 PM
lv70 5hcs at lv70.
lv80 5hcs at lv80.
And... lv90 5hcs at lv90.

Shocking right?

Though you will hardly find any groups for any heroics bellow lv90. In my opinion don't bother queuing for those and do questing/normal dungeons instead. Queue for lv90 heroics when you are lv90.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#3thebladeofwoe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:43:06 PM
aha typical post from you as usual :-P

thanks for the info Elly.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#4RomeoMinolaPosted 1/25/2013 4:47:04 PM
Heroic difficulty barely means more than higher ilevel requirement with the occasional extra mechanic and better loot and isn't something you'll need to concern yourself with until you hit level 90. Currently; all dungeons from 15-85 are designed to be complete facerolls for the purpose of easing the leveling process. Once you get to Pandaria the difficulty should begin ramping up.
#5vahndragonwingPosted 1/25/2013 4:49:09 PM
thebladeofwoe posted...
aha typical post from you as usual :-P

thanks for the info Elly.

They totally will pop up in the dungeon finder as soon as you can do them. This works for all dungeons. (Technically, if you have a higher level running you, you can get into some normal dungeons pre-LFD, but heroics are all at the level cap for their respective expansion.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#6Lightning BoltPosted 1/25/2013 4:52:06 PM
Once you get to Pandaria the difficulty should begin ramping up.

What? O.o
We are talking about dungeons, right?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7RomeoMinolaPosted 1/25/2013 4:56:20 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
What? O.o

Note I didn't say hard by any means. I said ramped up compared to pre-Pandaria content.
#8ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 4:59:33 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Once you get to Pandaria the difficulty should begin ramping up.

What? O.o

I agree with you but remember you are talking about someone who is leveling his first character. From their perspective it will be a step up no matter how actually easy it is compared to how was in TBC and Cata.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#9Lightning BoltPosted 1/25/2013 5:01:27 PM(edited)
I'm still not following you.
Grim Batol -> Temple of the Jade Serpent we're talking about here? Seriously? >.>
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#10ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 5:04:54 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
I'm still not following you.
Grim Batol -> Temple of the Jade Serpent we're talking about here? Seriously? >.>

I am still not following you too.
Shattered Halls hc -> lolbatol hc. Seriously? You will never of course know that people in t6 wiped in SH hc here since you haven't been around that time, so this info is irelevant in your case as does how GB hc was to him. He will be comparing TotJS hc or SPM hc to... Say, BRC normal.

I honestly don't believe you are that low on IQ. Maybe I wasn't clear enough the first time around.
---