This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just game back after a 2 year break.

#1_x_Phoenix_x_Posted 1/25/2013 5:52:56 PM
Wow.

What the hell did they do to talents. I cant understand much of what is going on anymore, with regards talents, and gear.

Did a couple of dungeons (84 mage) and was only able to do this because i remembered some of the attacks.

Got an 82 dk and 80 rogue & had no idea what i was even doing.

wat.
---
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzekgzA5id1r2xo7ko1_400.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb50dIAEt1r35335o1_400.gif
#2Toasty_wafflesPosted 1/25/2013 6:18:54 PM
Point of this topic is....?
So what if they changed stuff a game cant stay the same forever. If you are just gonna be a ***** about it then dont pay?
---
I will remove this sig once i comment "first" 5000 times on every new topic.
#3AmakusaPosted 1/25/2013 6:21:55 PM
_x_Phoenix_x_ posted...
Got an 82 dk and 80 rogue & had no idea what i was even doing.

Yeah, complain about the changes to the classes that changed the least.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#4loadedtheguyPosted 1/25/2013 6:32:10 PM
Perfectly reasonable responses to someone asking about the massive changes to a major part of the game. Since when is asking 'What happened?" complaining?
#5ElaeusPosted 1/25/2013 6:50:42 PM(edited)
I don't see why is this topic a complain.

To answer: Remember that 3/3 points you put in your talent tree to boost Arcane Missles damage? Or that 5/5 points you take in the Fire tree to get more % crit? You get all those now automatically as you level, known as "passive" talents.

The current talents are not the same as the past talents. There is no talent trees anymore. Now you just choose your specs, and those current talents you can fit in ANY spec you chose, so that for example an Arms warrior can take Shockwave. Basically: They Got rid of the non-brainer part and gave you REAL talents that affect gameplay style for the most part, obtainable every 15 level.

As a paladin for example, you can either choose to have a passive speed increase at lv15, or a speed burst cooldown, or a speed buff based on how many charges of your resource you have at the moment, regardless of you being Prot, Holy, or Ret.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6ViolentAbacusPosted 1/25/2013 6:46:53 PM
Toasty_waffles posted...
Point of this topic is....?
So what if they changed stuff a game cant stay the same forever. If you are just gonna be a ***** about it then dont pay?

I think the point of the topic was that he hasn't played in two years, and was inquiring about the changes, mainly the talents; I can understand why he would ask too, since they're way different.

Also, I don't really understand how he's being a female dog. I mean, come on, dogs can't type, silly goose.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#7angrywalrus13Posted 1/25/2013 6:50:17 PM
Toasty waffles is very, very young, so don't worry about him!
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8vahndragonwingPosted 1/25/2013 7:01:27 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Toasty pancakes is very, very young, so don't worry about him!

---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#9ti83magicPosted 1/25/2013 11:43:17 PM
Hehe, I have the same. Playing on the new monk goes pretty smooth, but trying to get back to my old druid... I have no clue what I'm doing :D
---
I hope it's rehab for your atrocious spelling. ~ Perfect Light
*you're. fail less. ~ HesOurYou
#10thebladeofwoePosted 1/26/2013 3:31:35 AM
i take it the scroll worked TC!

Glad it did, Battle.net was being a bell-end last night!
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR