This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugh, why most Jade Forest be so much better for Horde?

#1Wyrmwarrior5Posted 1/25/2013 11:36:02 PM
I keep trying to level some of my higher level Alliance alts up but I just get so bored trying to go through Jade Forest with them. It's just so boring compared to the Horde version of it and uugghhh.

/blogfaqs
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#2angrywalrus13Posted 1/25/2013 11:46:58 PM
Southern Jade Forest > Northern Jade Forest.

<_<
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3AmakusaPosted 1/26/2013 12:01:14 AM(edited)
angrywalrus13 posted...

<_<

No, the Horde side is definitely better. The Alliance side has to deal with that silly quest to get the mist monster to appear where it's not immediately obvious what you're supposed to do, and they still have the meditation quest that the Horde got spared from in the beta (do note that the Horde version had the annoying tendency to break down a lot which is probably why it was removed).

The only thing they left on the Horde side I hated is the gyrocopter thing where bomb the Hozen, but at least they made it more tolerable than it was on beta.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#4ElaeusPosted 1/26/2013 12:03:29 AM
Riko.

/end topic
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5angrywalrus13Posted 1/26/2013 12:05:55 AM
Amakusa posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...

<_<

No, the Horde side is definitely better. The Alliance side has to deal with that silly quest to get the mist monster to appear where it's not immediately obvious what you're supposed to do, and they still have the meditation quest that the Horde got spared from in the beta (do note that the Horde version had the annoying tendency to break down a lot which is probably why it was removed).

The only thing they left on the Horde side I hated is the gyrocopter thing where bomb the Hozen, but at least they made it more tolerable than it was on beta.

I specifically used the terms "Southern Jade Forest" and "Northern Jade Forest" because I was talking about the zone's geography, not its questing.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6TheSteelPhoenixPosted 1/26/2013 12:31:18 AM
CAUSE HRODE ES BETER
---
It's hard to troll people these days. I am not sure what changed.
#7Super_ArcherPosted 1/26/2013 3:12:40 AM
Hozen are much better than lame Ginyu force Night Elf reskins
---
http://i.imgur.com/t8ePJ.jpg
#8angrywalrus13Posted 1/26/2013 10:37:07 AM
didnt know nelves had purple fish heads
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9BK_Sheikah00Posted 1/26/2013 11:26:22 AM
Socks, man.
---
Hey, its that SuperNiceDog! Congrats to the Guru 2011 winner
#10AmakusaPosted 1/26/2013 2:01:35 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
I specifically used the terms "Southern Jade Forest" and "Northern Jade Forest" because I was talking about the zone's geography, not its questing.

Don't try to backpedal this, only Alliance go in the Southern part.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.