This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gods, I miss this game. Time to buy Pandaria?

#11vahndragonwingPosted 1/27/2013 6:04:27 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
Yeah, because paying 15$ a month for an inferior version of Harvest Moon or Pokemon is TOTALLY worth it.

Yeah, because that's all you get for 15$

The farming and pet battles are actually the entire game now guys, they hotfixed the other 98% out for you

Thanks, obama
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#12Nightbird_XPosted 1/27/2013 6:55:19 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Yeah, because paying 15$ a month for an inferior version of Harvest Moon or Pokemon is TOTALLY worth it.

The farming and pet battles are actually the entire game now guys, they hotfixed the other 98% out for you

Thanks, obama

Lol. <3

That pretty much is what you're paying for, as PvE and PvP retain the same formula they've had for years now.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#13Lwaxana_TroiPosted 1/27/2013 7:17:43 AM
MoP is terrible. Stay away.

The only zone with an interesting story is the first one.

At level 90 you're looking forward to boring grinding and not much else.

Stay away.
#14Elemental_GuardPosted 1/27/2013 7:19:47 AM
I'm enjoying myself this expansion.
---
Indifference is what topples civilizations. Be at one end of the spectrum.
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1586/euclid.png
#15BortacusPosted 1/27/2013 8:51:54 AM
This game seems to get better with each expansion. I do not know many people who have played and dislike Pandaria. Especially those who liked WoW at some point in its history.
#16HeroshiX2Posted 1/27/2013 8:52:17 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Thanks, obama

Lol. <3

That pretty much is what you're paying for, as PvE and PvP retain the same formula they've had for years now.

You're implying any mmo has changed their formula after release.
#17angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 8:57:03 AM
HeroshiX2 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Thanks, obama

Lol. <3

Star Wars Galaxies changed theirs from "great" to "completely terrible" overnight.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#18Nightbird_XPosted 1/27/2013 9:28:56 AM(edited)
HeroshiX2 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Thanks, obama

Lol. <3

You're implying every MMO charges 15$ a month and that the OP is asking about every MMO. All I'm implying is the OP got bored previously, and with the exception of the recent additions I outlined, it's the same thing.

DURRRRR

---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#19inferiorweaselPosted 1/27/2013 10:47:27 AM
ColdOne666 posted...
Cata killed this game for me, and i took 1 look at Pandaria and it looked like a joke. Because Burning Crusade was so good i occasionally get the itch to resubscribe and buy Pandaria.

However it's just a bad pokemon ripoff and kung fu panda monks are laughable and sad.

If you've never played MoP all you're doing is spoutting off dumb crap you read on the internet.

I didn't play much of cata cause I had to stop playing while I was in post secondary, but since graduation I got back into MoP and it's probably their best expansion to date.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#20inferiorweaselPosted 1/27/2013 10:52:20 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
HeroshiX2 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Thanks, obama

Lol. <3

You're implying every MMO charges 15$ a month and that the OP is asking about every MMO. All I'm implying is the OP got bored previously, and with the exception of the recent additions I outlined, it's the same thing.

DURRRRR

If you could actually read you'd see that wasn't the case. HE was mentioning his arsed laptop for his ending. But I don't expect you to have read an entire topic before being a tool.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)