Gods, I miss this game. Time to buy Pandaria?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Gods, I miss this game. Time to buy Pandaria?
4 years ago#31
Nah, wait until it's near the end of the cycle. There still isn't a lot to do.
http://postimage.org/image/5h4szslj9/
4 years ago#32
Coop14 posted...
Coop14 posted...
Its better then Cata in every way.

t11 > t14 in EVERY way. Sorry.

I will give you that Elaeus, but T14>12/13

Rag hc > anything in hc t14 actually. At least from the bosses I did on heroic. I think Sha of Fear hc (which of course I haven't done) is the only fight comparable to how awesome Rag hc was.

But yeah, generally while I enjoyed t12 it lacked the diversity t14 had.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#33
Well, I think that decides it for me, thanks folks! I shall be buying MoP and a resub when I have some spare dosh!
"And I say: "Look! I have hands!" But the people all around me say: "What are hands?" - Lady Jessica, 'Dune'
4 years ago#34
inferiorweasel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
If you could actually read you'd see that wasn't the case. HE was mentioning his arsed laptop for his ending. But I don't expect you to have read an entire topic before being a tool.

If you could actually read, he didn't say anything about stopping because of his laptop (unless it was farther down in the topic). I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent however, since you use "tool" as an insult.

YEAH YOU'RE A TOTAL SOCKET WRENCH BRO!

Lawl, Lrn2Troll bro.

Who's trolling? I'm simply pointing out the inate idiocy of such insult that you attempted to use.
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
4 years ago#35
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
If you could actually read you'd see that wasn't the case. HE was mentioning his arsed laptop for his ending. But I don't expect you to have read an entire topic before being a tool.

If you could actually read, he didn't say anything about stopping because of his laptop (unless it was farther down in the topic). I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent however, since you use "tool" as an insult.

YEAH YOU'RE A TOTAL SOCKET WRENCH BRO!

Lawl, Lrn2Troll bro.

Who's trolling? I'm simply pointing out the inate idiocy of such insult that you attempted to use.

I would suggest just not responding to nightbird. he's just troll, and a pretty terrible one at that.

In any instance he knows he's wrong he will keep going as long as you do.
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
4 years ago#36
Its better then Cata in every way.

That's not much of a compliment.
"Pitiful mortals. Your hope ends here...And your meaningless existence with it!"
I am all men as I am no man and so I am a god
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Gods, I miss this game. Time to buy Pandaria?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived