This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gods, I miss this game. Time to buy Pandaria?

#31noimnoturdaddyPosted 1/27/2013 3:54:39 PM
Nah, wait until it's near the end of the cycle. There still isn't a lot to do.
---
http://postimage.org/image/5h4szslj9/
#32ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 3:55:46 PM
Coop14 posted...
Coop14 posted...
Its better then Cata in every way.

t11 > t14 in EVERY way. Sorry.

I will give you that Elaeus, but T14>12/13

Rag hc > anything in hc t14 actually. At least from the bosses I did on heroic. I think Sha of Fear hc (which of course I haven't done) is the only fight comparable to how awesome Rag hc was.

But yeah, generally while I enjoyed t12 it lacked the diversity t14 had.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#33Arctic_Sunrise(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:47:37 AM
Well, I think that decides it for me, thanks folks! I shall be buying MoP and a resub when I have some spare dosh!
---
"And I say: "Look! I have hands!" But the people all around me say: "What are hands?" - Lady Jessica, 'Dune'
#34Nightbird_XPosted 1/28/2013 5:49:52 AM
inferiorweasel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
If you could actually read you'd see that wasn't the case. HE was mentioning his arsed laptop for his ending. But I don't expect you to have read an entire topic before being a tool.

If you could actually read, he didn't say anything about stopping because of his laptop (unless it was farther down in the topic). I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent however, since you use "tool" as an insult.

YEAH YOU'RE A TOTAL SOCKET WRENCH BRO!

Lawl, Lrn2Troll bro.

Who's trolling? I'm simply pointing out the inate idiocy of such insult that you attempted to use.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#35UnboundAbyssPosted 1/28/2013 7:43:17 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
inferiorweasel posted...
If you could actually read you'd see that wasn't the case. HE was mentioning his arsed laptop for his ending. But I don't expect you to have read an entire topic before being a tool.

If you could actually read, he didn't say anything about stopping because of his laptop (unless it was farther down in the topic). I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent however, since you use "tool" as an insult.

YEAH YOU'RE A TOTAL SOCKET WRENCH BRO!

Lawl, Lrn2Troll bro.

Who's trolling? I'm simply pointing out the inate idiocy of such insult that you attempted to use.

I would suggest just not responding to nightbird. he's just troll, and a pretty terrible one at that.

In any instance he knows he's wrong he will keep going as long as you do.
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#36ColdOne666Posted 1/29/2013 1:38:48 AM
Its better then Cata in every way.

That's not much of a compliment.
---
"Pitiful mortals. Your hope ends here...And your meaningless existence with it!"
I am all men as I am no man and so I am a god