This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As an assassination rogue should i ALWAYS be using two daggers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. As an assassination rogue should i ALWAYS be using two daggers?
2 years ago#11
_____Juan_____ posted...
Use juan dagger and juan juan-handed sword

why? you can't use mutilate without daggers, and you get extra energy and 20% extra damage. that's pretty nuts. plus daggers are faster no?

You already knew the answer yet you had to make another topic?
---
Dasher? That's a stupid name, my name is Marmaduke.
2 years ago#12
pres_madagascar posted...
steveoSEK posted...
2. Weapons of Choice%u2191top

As an Assassination Rogue, you will always want to use Daggers in both your Main-hand and Off-hand slots. Your most damaging weapon should always be in your Main-hand slot (unless it only fits in an Off-hand slot).

from the icy veins page.

As far as I noticed from Cata till now at least, saying this is kind of redundant as daggers are usually designed that way now with the faster dagger (OH) usually either having < or = the one handers.

I would appreciate Zardar's input though. :)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#13
Elaeus posted...
steveoSEK posted...

As an Assassination Rogue, you will always want to use Daggers in both your Main-hand and Off-hand slots. Your most damaging weapon should always be in your Main-hand slot (unless it only fits in an Off-hand slot).

from the icy veins page.

As far as I noticed from Cata till now at least, saying this is kind of redundant as daggers are usually designed that way now with the faster dagger (OH) usually either having < or = the one handers.

They actually normalized Dagger speed in MoP so that you didn't have to hunt out a "fast" dagger and a "slow" dagger in order to do any damage. IIRC, all daggers are 1.8 now.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
2 years ago#14
LinktheMan46 posted...
Elaeus posted...
steveoSEK posted...

from the icy veins page.

They actually normalized Dagger speed in MoP so that you didn't have to hunt out a "fast" dagger and a "slow" dagger in order to do any damage. IIRC, all daggers are 1.8 now.

Oh yeah right, and all other one handers are 2.6. I remember that, it just got mixed up in my head.

So the statement is redundant after all.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#15
I use whatever is the best to use. Whether it be daggers, swords, maces or fist.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
2 years ago#16
inferiorweasel posted...
I use whatever is the best to use. Whether it be daggers, swords, maces or fist.

Psst..

Like I said, the only time you should use anything but daggers is if you're combat
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
2 years ago#17
inferiorweasel posted...

You can't do that as assassination.
---
2 years ago#18
As assassination you have to use two daggers. Your main skills aren't even usable unless you are using two daggers.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. As an assassination rogue should i ALWAYS be using two daggers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived