This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As an assassination rogue should i ALWAYS be using two daggers?

#11functionzer0Posted 1/27/2013 3:54:23 AM
_____Juan_____ posted...
Use juan dagger and juan juan-handed sword

why? you can't use mutilate without daggers, and you get extra energy and 20% extra damage. that's pretty nuts. plus daggers are faster no?

You already knew the answer yet you had to make another topic?
---
Dasher? That's a stupid name, my name is Marmaduke.
#12ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 3:58:24 AM
pres_madagascar posted...
steveoSEK posted...
2. Weapons of Choice%u2191top

As an Assassination Rogue, you will always want to use Daggers in both your Main-hand and Off-hand slots. Your most damaging weapon should always be in your Main-hand slot (unless it only fits in an Off-hand slot).

from the icy veins page.

As far as I noticed from Cata till now at least, saying this is kind of redundant as daggers are usually designed that way now with the faster dagger (OH) usually either having < or = the one handers.

I would appreciate Zardar's input though. :)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13LinktheMan46Posted 1/27/2013 7:28:44 AM
Elaeus posted...
steveoSEK posted...

As an Assassination Rogue, you will always want to use Daggers in both your Main-hand and Off-hand slots. Your most damaging weapon should always be in your Main-hand slot (unless it only fits in an Off-hand slot).

from the icy veins page.

As far as I noticed from Cata till now at least, saying this is kind of redundant as daggers are usually designed that way now with the faster dagger (OH) usually either having < or = the one handers.

They actually normalized Dagger speed in MoP so that you didn't have to hunt out a "fast" dagger and a "slow" dagger in order to do any damage. IIRC, all daggers are 1.8 now.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#14ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 10:53:06 AM
LinktheMan46 posted...
Elaeus posted...
steveoSEK posted...

from the icy veins page.

They actually normalized Dagger speed in MoP so that you didn't have to hunt out a "fast" dagger and a "slow" dagger in order to do any damage. IIRC, all daggers are 1.8 now.

Oh yeah right, and all other one handers are 2.6. I remember that, it just got mixed up in my head.

So the statement is redundant after all.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#15inferiorweaselPosted 1/27/2013 11:02:22 AM
I use whatever is the best to use. Whether it be daggers, swords, maces or fist.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#16vahndragonwingPosted 1/27/2013 11:18:16 AM
inferiorweasel posted...
I use whatever is the best to use. Whether it be daggers, swords, maces or fist.

Psst..

Like I said, the only time you should use anything but daggers is if you're combat
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#17ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 12:06:06 PM
inferiorweasel posted...

You can't do that as assassination.
---
#18X_HellBorn_XPosted 1/27/2013 12:24:07 PM
As assassination you have to use two daggers. Your main skills aren't even usable unless you are using two daggers.