This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Instead of trying to balance lolpokemon, Blizzard should fix Dem Gateway and

#1Glockass1Posted 1/27/2013 2:25:25 PM
Knockbacks. srsly
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 2:37:05 PM
I'll tell Hozzikostas and the encounter team to stop stepping on the system design team's toes.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3Melted_ButterPosted 1/27/2013 2:46:32 PM
But...throwing people off of LM in AB is so fun, why would you want to nerf it?

It's also fun to survive being knocked off (especially on my rogue if I manage to shadowstep back to whoever knocked me off, always a fun surprise.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#4Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:00:26 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
But...throwing people off of LM in AB is so fun, why would you want to nerf it?

It's also fun to survive being knocked off (especially on my rogue if I manage to shadowstep back to whoever knocked me off, always a fun surprise.

I don't want to nerf it. I want to make it work properly. Most of the time, you use the knockback and they get knocked after 1-2 sec on 80ms ping :/
---
#5UtinilPosted 1/28/2013 4:18:06 AM
Knockbacks in AB are fine (although the delay does need to be looked at). Elemental Shaman sitting on top of The Golden Pagoda nuking everyone for hours and just sending everyone who tries to fight them flying however does need to be addressed. Knockbacks allow for people to "PvP" with close to 0 danger.
#6MorgasaurusPosted 1/28/2013 8:51:23 AM
Demonic Gateway is like the ultimate troll tool. When someone lays a feast put the gateway on it and drop the business end of the gateway in aggro radius of the boss. This is super effective on Sha of 28.5g
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#7Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:52:23 AM
Morgasaurus posted...
Demonic Gateway is like the ultimate troll tool. When someone lays a feast put the gateway on it and drop the business end of the gateway in aggro radius of the boss. This is super effective on Sha of 28.5g

I don't care about the trolling. I tried using it in an arena multiple times and it doesn't work. It clearly has more than 2 charges and I don't have the debuff.
---