This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm really looking forward to a Queen Azshara expansion

#1Sanosuke92Posted 1/27/2013 2:33:38 PM
I feel like there is so much that can be done with it. We could go underwater and explore areas under the malestrom. There could be a huge raid on the naga capital city. Underwater mounts. more info on races such as the makrura and possibly an end to one of Azeroth's oldest villians
#2angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 2:36:26 PM
Vashj'ir wasn't exactly popular (aside from being pretty), so if it's done, it'd probably be a huge underwater "continent" that's bubbled off or something so we can walk/ride.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 2:37:03 PM
It's what I hoped for after Deathwing actually, as a title villain.

I always wanted Pandaria too however, so I am happy with what we got, but I really think they should make an expansion where she go nuts with N'zoth or something.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 2:40:47 PM
It would be nice to have a female title villain. Not to mention that Azshara could tie into the Burning Legion as well, so it wouldn't necessarily have to stray away from that idea either.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#5ShanobusPosted 1/27/2013 2:44:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE
---
If I speak at one constant volume. At one constant pitch. At one constant rhythm. Right into your ear. You still won't hear.
#6Sir WillPosted 1/27/2013 4:25:14 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Vashj'ir wasn't exactly popular (aside from being pretty), so if it's done, it'd probably be a huge underwater "continent" that's bubbled off or something so we can walk/ride.

That. They might, MIGHT do a single zone as underwater again, but no more than that.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'