The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

#1DrPrimemasterPosted 1/27/2013 2:15:53 PM
Now it may have been because I was on my druid and I had aquatic form but I actually went through and completed all the quests this time and it was actually kind of fun. Not too mention I made a good amount of gold completing all those quests.
---
Metroids suck
#2Lwaxana_TroiPosted 1/27/2013 2:18:06 PM
There are people who think Vashjir is a bad questing zone?

Lol.

Easily the best and most original zone of Cataclysm.
#3Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 2:20:31 PM
It's slow and, on a PvP server, kind of a nightmare.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#4DrPrimemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:23:35 PM

I actually leveled this druid on a pvp server and it wasn't actually that bad. I heard that hyjal is actually much worse.
---
Metroids suck
#5Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 2:26:37 PM
DrPrimemaster posted...

I actually leveled this druid on a pvp server and it wasn't actually that bad. I heard that hyjal is actually much worse.

Huh. My experience in Vashj'ir actually put me off of leveling my Shaman for ages just because it was so bad. The problem is that the other faction can come at you from every direction. If you're melee it's damn near impossible to catch up to a caster by the time you realize where they are.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#6TheGreatCheezePosted 1/27/2013 2:30:13 PM
I actually really didn't like the underwater scheme of it all, it actually made me feel like I was going really slow. Plus I didn't actually like doing the quests, it seemed really drawn out.

It was absolutely original though, and I appreciate the zone itself, I just don't like questing there.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#7metroidfreakv4Posted 1/27/2013 2:38:53 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
I actually really didn't like the underwater scheme of it all, it actually made me feel like I was going really slow. Plus I didn't actually like doing the quests, it seemed really drawn out.

It was absolutely original though, and I appreciate the zone itself, I just don't like questing there.

This. I love hyjal
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#8Slyk90Posted 1/27/2013 3:06:54 PM
It's a he'll of a grind there but it's definitely an original zone. But it's good but because u say so, I was ready to get the hell out of there fast
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#9nimatoda666Posted 1/27/2013 3:21:48 PM
The first time it is awesome, the second time it is just too slow.
#10BombermanGoldPosted 1/27/2013 4:06:06 PM
Actually doesn't seem that slow to me. Only part that's real tedious is the beginning (well, most of before you get the mount).
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD