This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

#21angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 5:59:49 PM
Man.

I need to get another character up to do Vashj'ir again. I miss that foreboding music.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#22CM101PlayPosted 1/27/2013 6:04:54 PM
Lwaxana_Troi posted...
There are people who think Vashjir is a bad questing zone?

Lol.

Easily the best and most original zone of Cataclysm.

It's a horrible questing zone in the majority opinion.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#23Little ZardarPosted 1/27/2013 6:13:16 PM(edited)
honestly my favorite thing from Cataclysm.

oops shame on me. My 2nd favorite thing from Cataclysm.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#24Ruvan22Posted 1/27/2013 7:06:08 PM
I liked the idea of it, but I can see why multiple runs through it would be daunting. One of the things that *did* stick with me was the immense losses... in the end (before you float the bouy), I think only ten or so NPCs are left.
#25angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 7:54:32 PM
Little Zardar posted...
honestly my favorite thing from Cataclysm.

oops shame on me. My 2nd favorite thing from Cataclysm.

was gonna say.

And yeah same here. I loved it to death when I first went to it (I'm big on ocean scenery in general), and same with Throne of the Tides. It's kind of a whatever dungeon but the scenery/aesthetics in it just shoot it up for me.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#26redundanciesPosted 1/27/2013 8:01:22 PM
I dunno if it was just me, but I disliked it because it was difficult to tell where the mobs were in relation to me. As someone who primarily plays melee specs/classes, that was pretty important.
#27DivineWraithPosted 1/27/2013 11:41:37 PM
CM101Play posted...
Lwaxana_Troi posted...

Lol.

The majority are actually stupid and their opinions actually don't matter at all since it is almost always actually a bandwagon opinion that is actually just regurgitated bullsquat that actually has no meaning behind it. They are actually just a bunch of brainless sheep that are only actually using their voice boxes as parrots. Actually.
#28ElaeusPosted 1/28/2013 12:51:11 AM
CM101Play posted...
Lwaxana_Troi posted...

Lol.

Nice and solid statistics you've got there.
Oh wait.

After leveling every class to 85 in Cata, I ended up taking half of my characters through Vashj'ir. Amazing zone, and I favor it to Vashj'ir in EVERY way. Now because the "majority" (VERY vocal idiotic minority) whined about it, we won't get zones like that again and they scrapped Abyssal Maw.

Also if some people felt that zone was slow it's their own fault for failing to do something as easy as questing. Would you honestly want to plaz with people that stupid?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#29IdTheDemonPosted 1/28/2013 2:36:27 AM
Vashj'ir is one of the best zones blizzard ever made. Right up there with the best of Northrend.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#30ElaeusPosted 1/28/2013 3:40:33 AM
Gfaqs is stupid with the edit timer. In above post I meant to say I favor Vashj'ir to Hyjal. Wouldn't bother to correct if some people here weren't dense, so sorry about the confusion.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22