This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

#31ChronuxPosted 1/28/2013 8:59:38 AM
If I want to play in Atlantica, i'll just play KH.

Slow, boring zone. Never again.
#32angrywalrus13Posted 1/28/2013 9:34:16 AM
redundancies posted...
I dunno if it was just me, but I disliked it because it was difficult to tell where the mobs were in relation to me. As someone who primarily plays melee specs/classes, that was pretty important.

That's a legitimate gripe! It's why I don't think it'll happen again. Moving and fighting in a 3D space is just really clunky in WoW.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#33PailheadPosted 1/28/2013 9:57:13 AM
Personally, the good thing about leveling these days is you can completely miss out Vashj'ir, which is always a good thing.
---
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.
#34DrPrimemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:03:42 AM
It would have been interesting to have an underwater boss.
---
Metroids suck
#35phattsaoPosted 1/30/2013 2:57:49 PM
It's the most original and unique zone in the game. Which is why most people hate it.
#36ElaeusPosted 1/30/2013 3:11:28 PM
redundancies posted...
I dunno if it was just me, but I disliked it because it was difficult to tell where the mobs were in relation to me. As someone who primarily plays melee specs/classes, that was pretty important.

This is honestly the only legit objection regarding Vash'jir as a zone I ever heard, which I agree with as I play mainly melee classes. It didn't bother me personally but I can totally see how it would annoy others.

Expected nice observation from a quality poster to be honest.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22