Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

User Info: Chronux

Chronux
3 years ago#31
If I want to play in Atlantica, i'll just play KH.

Slow, boring zone. Never again.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#32
redundancies posted...
I dunno if it was just me, but I disliked it because it was difficult to tell where the mobs were in relation to me. As someone who primarily plays melee specs/classes, that was pretty important.

That's a legitimate gripe! It's why I don't think it'll happen again. Moving and fighting in a 3D space is just really clunky in WoW.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Pailhead

Pailhead
3 years ago#33
Personally, the good thing about leveling these days is you can completely miss out Vashj'ir, which is always a good thing.
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.

User Info: DrPrimemaster

DrPrimemaster
3 years ago#34
It would have been interesting to have an underwater boss.
Metroids suck

User Info: phattsao

phattsao
3 years ago#35
It's the most original and unique zone in the game. Which is why most people hate it.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#36
redundancies posted...
I dunno if it was just me, but I disliked it because it was difficult to tell where the mobs were in relation to me. As someone who primarily plays melee specs/classes, that was pretty important.

This is honestly the only legit objection regarding Vash'jir as a zone I ever heard, which I agree with as I play mainly melee classes. It didn't bother me personally but I can totally see how it would annoy others.

Expected nice observation from a quality poster to be honest.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Vashj'ir isn't actually a bad questing zone, I actually enjoyed it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived