This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For the first time in my history of playing wow (since launch)

#1SelindrilePosted 1/27/2013 5:28:33 PM
I am going to make an alliance char to finally see the war and lore from their perspective. Which race should I roll? I know I want a rogue since I don't have one made. Also, what questing areas would you recommend I level through to get the most out of my lore escapades?
---
"Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualizes radishes greenly!" - Chaos Frog
#2Glockass1Posted 1/27/2013 5:31:15 PM
IMO fem human have the best animations in the game, only second to undead
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3CellBlock7Posted 1/27/2013 5:41:16 PM
Best in the game, second. Pick one bro.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#4ElaeusPosted 1/27/2013 5:43:48 PM
Dwarves are my favorite. If you want though worgen got a really cool starting area.

Human is a bland race. They got an alright lore but playing as one is meh (except for pvp).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5Glockass1Posted 1/27/2013 5:45:42 PM
Elaeus posted...
Dwarves are my favorite. If you want though worgen got a really cool starting area.

Human is a bland race. They got an alright lore but playing as one is meh (except for pvp).

Horde races are better at everything. Orcs and Undead are better in PvP than anything this season.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#6ArcticLichPosted 1/27/2013 5:54:31 PM
Elaeus posted...

I thought the Alliance got jipped in terms of Cata starting areas - I hated the Worgen Starting area worse than any of the others...

Either way, TC, it depends on what you wanna do with that Rogue. PvP, obviously go Human. PvE, I don't know, I don't have an Alliance character that high yet.
#7halomonkey1_3_5Posted 1/27/2013 5:55:41 PM
Dwarf master race
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#8Selindrile(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:00:03 PM
I might go Worgen as I think they are the coolest looking race for alliance second to the Draenei. I'd be using the rogue for pve solely. How are the dual wielding animations for a Worgen? I plan on going combat so I can use a sword and dagger. Can Draenei be rogues?
---
"Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualizes radishes greenly!" - Chaos Frog
#9FrozenHELL78Posted 1/27/2013 6:03:59 PM
worgen look pretty awful in armors.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#10angrywalrus13Posted 1/27/2013 6:14:42 PM
Don't avoid night elves just because of the stigma their players have. They have some neat areas and lore.

Draenei are also awesome, but they can't be rogues. :< Worgen rogue is cool beans.
---
Thomx
like tommicks