This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't we fly when we are dead anymore?

#1Rusty_TrainPosted 1/28/2013 2:00:48 AM
It's getting quite annoying.
#2c0sa n0straPosted 1/28/2013 2:05:35 AM
Because Blizzard had some issues limiting it to character level instead of the zone you're in last I heard.
#3ElaeusPosted 1/28/2013 2:05:56 AM
I understand you, but how often you die really?

(their reasoning was to put a penalty on dying again.)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4webbc99Posted 1/28/2013 4:27:50 AM
I find this really annoying too. I don't die often, but when I do, it takes so long to go and find your corpse that I actually just use the spirit healer almost every time out of laziness now.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#5ElaeusPosted 1/28/2013 4:45:35 AM
I think the only times I found this annoying myself was when I run into that occasional rare that dealt insta gib damage that I couldn't react to as quickly as i should've since I didn't know about it (really early MoP too). The fact that they killed me due to my stupidity added to the annoyance as well.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6Lightning BoltPosted 1/28/2013 5:32:42 AM
Title would make a great Nirvana lyric.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7angrywalrus13Posted 1/28/2013 7:39:13 AM
It only bugs me in that one area in Jade Forest that, for some godforsaken reason, has a graveyard out on one of the random spires off the coast.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8itachi76Posted 1/28/2013 8:07:49 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
It only bugs me in that one area in Jade Forest that, for some godforsaken reason, has a graveyard out on one of the random spires off the coast.

^This honestly why is that there?
#9thebladeofwoePosted 1/28/2013 2:24:08 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Title would make a great Nirvana lyric.

This made me chuckle so bad..
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#10Kcaz64Posted 1/28/2013 3:29:08 PM
Death is supposed to be a penalty. The guild perk + flying mounts while dead made it not matter at all.

Thus, they nerfed the perk and took away ghost flying mounts.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.