Why can't we fly when we are dead anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Why can't we fly when we are dead anymore?

User Info: Rusty_Train

Rusty_Train
4 years ago#1
It's getting quite annoying.

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
4 years ago#2
Because Blizzard had some issues limiting it to character level instead of the zone you're in last I heard.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#3
I understand you, but how often you die really?

(their reasoning was to put a penalty on dying again.)
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
4 years ago#4
I find this really annoying too. I don't die often, but when I do, it takes so long to go and find your corpse that I actually just use the spirit healer almost every time out of laziness now.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#5
I think the only times I found this annoying myself was when I run into that occasional rare that dealt insta gib damage that I couldn't react to as quickly as i should've since I didn't know about it (really early MoP too). The fact that they killed me due to my stupidity added to the annoyance as well.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
4 years ago#6
Title would make a great Nirvana lyric.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#7
It only bugs me in that one area in Jade Forest that, for some godforsaken reason, has a graveyard out on one of the random spires off the coast.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: itachi76

itachi76
4 years ago#8
angrywalrus13 posted...
It only bugs me in that one area in Jade Forest that, for some godforsaken reason, has a graveyard out on one of the random spires off the coast.

^This honestly why is that there?

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
4 years ago#9
Lightning Bolt posted...
Title would make a great Nirvana lyric.

This made me chuckle so bad..
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR

User Info: Kcaz64

Kcaz64
4 years ago#10
Death is supposed to be a penalty. The guild perk + flying mounts while dead made it not matter at all.

Thus, they nerfed the perk and took away ghost flying mounts.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Why can't we fly when we are dead anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived