This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I get so excited for Tuesdays

#11TonoolveraPosted 1/28/2013 11:29:31 AM
Karazhan.
#12Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:30:26 AM
Elaeus posted...
lol I remember those times. I had Saturday morning for that.

Is it possible you still dont' have the Karazhan one though? It tends to drop pretty quickly to people.

From all that list, the only one I don't own is Ashes, and to be honest it somehow interested me less than any other one on the said list for some reason. oO

I have been running Khara once a week at least on one toon since the end of ICC >_<

Just a royal pain in the butt heh. I am hoping a day will come when we can burn out raid bosses like Yogg and Heroic Lich

Doubtful with Lichs mechanics but hell the chance at CannonHead my all time favorite mount would be awesome freaking love how Mimirons head will pop that turret out of his mouth.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#13KokeiiPosted 1/28/2013 11:51:20 AM
Coop14 posted...
Elaeus posted...
lol I remember those times. I had Saturday morning for that.

Is it possible you still dont' have the Karazhan one though? It tends to drop pretty quickly to people.

From all that list, the only one I don't own is Ashes, and to be honest it somehow interested me less than any other one on the said list for some reason. oO

I have been running Khara once a week at least on one toon since the end of ICC >_<

Just a royal pain in the butt heh. I am hoping a day will come when we can burn out raid bosses like Yogg and Heroic Lich

Doubtful with Lichs mechanics but hell the chance at CannonHead my all time favorite mount would be awesome freaking love how Mimirons head will pop that turret out of his mouth.

You're better off playing the AH til you get 1 mil gold or whatever the BMAH cap is and wait for it on there. That's how my rich guildie got his Mimiron's Head. Also, Khara.
#14ryudo500Posted 1/28/2013 2:42:05 PM
damn. so many mounts. i need to make a list
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#154sakuraHa0Posted 1/28/2013 3:23:13 PM
Kael still does not want to drop Ashes mount for me :(
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#16CellBlock7Posted 1/28/2013 4:05:40 PM
You do not need a 90 for Stonecore or Vortex Pinnacle. The mount bosses and everything before them was soloable at level 85.

Also, don't need a 90 for KT, but it does make it much easier you're right there, but having a 90 makes any of it much easier. Pretty much goes without saying.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#17RomeoMinolaPosted 1/28/2013 4:21:41 PM
I'll be honest, putting together my Judgement and Lawbringer Sets is probably what keeps me subscribed above all else.

Blackwing Lair, Molten Core and Ony are my Tuesday nights. 4+ runs each and still only 2 pieces in for both ._.
#18ryudo500Posted 1/28/2013 4:31:47 PM
anyone know of a list online that shows me drops of mounts? I only know 6 off the top of my head
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS